Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Well, I know I don't check in as much as I used too.

But still have not finished my Dopey. It might be Spring honestly, broke a toe last week.

Thankfully I have not gotten my medals yet, as soon as I do they will be a shameful reminder of my incomplete Dopey.

Sorry to hear you have a broken toe (and I imagine there isn’t even a good story to go with it 😕)

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Finally got the Marathon and Castaway medals today! I’m a little late to the game but if anyone hasn’t seen the back of them, I’ll post a couple pics.

520115D1-97E1-4A17-801C-4BD6BD47CB57.jpeg

1B4DE2E3-BD8C-44D3-84CC-75D967DD1B07.jpeg

dreamfinder

The kids box was significantly smaller than the one for the adult races. Haven't opened it yet (waiting for our next outdoor run) but was a bit shocked at the size difference.

Rteetz

The kids box was significantly smaller than the one for the adult races. Haven't opened it yet (waiting for our next outdoor run) but was a bit shocked at the size difference.
Kids only get one medal so another one size fits all size. Looked similar to what they send for summer virtuals or Star Wars half virtual.

Surferboy567

Kids only get one medal so another one size fits all size. Looked similar to what they send for summer virtuals or Star Wars half virtual.
Yea, the summer series is also a very small box. Done the past attractions challenge, as well as a single marvel race the year before that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom