Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

dreamfinder

Welp, just loaded for Marathon weekend. Looked like everything was there. Although I'd expect there to be pretty sizable spots to register if they capped the initial numbers as much as we think they did. A bit gob smacked they got me to sign up for two of the physical -> virtual races so far this year at those ungodly prices. Heck, BAA did their version of a challenge, 5k, 10k and half for about what runDisney charges for a single half.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I had my PC and phone going. Started it on my PC 10 minutes before my phone, phone got to the sign up page first. You can get to the registration page without even waiting now it looks like.

5k - shirt

Not when your actually at WDW apparently....

RememberWhen

Got through for the marathon weekend and registered for the 5k and the kids dashes (who doesn’t love chip and dale?!) but why do I have to enter the same information so many times?! What a terrible system. And then to register for princess I have to wait in the spinning circle hell again?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Got through for the marathon weekend and registered for the 5k and the kids dashes (who doesn’t love chip and dale?!) but why do I have to enter the same information so many times?! What a terrible system. And then to register for princess I have to wait in the spinning circle hell again?

Welcome to runDisney registration.....

RememberWhen

Hm. Well, I guess we’ll see what happens. I didn’t see a warning in all the mess. And I didn’t see a place to enter a cruise reservation.
Was definitely hoping that this means you don’t need that cruise reservation:
7181F03A-0B62-422F-911F-F556CAFAA718.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom