Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

RunningKoen

I think it’s sad that Minnie left her 10K.

Minnie cant complain. She's got upgraded to the marathon medal & castaway challenge.
I just saw a snapshot of the full. Working on posting pictures for you.

Actually liking it far more than any of the others. It's like the only medal where the theming seems to work.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Minnie cant complain. She's got upgraded to the marathon medal & castaway challenge.
I just saw a snapshot of the full. Working on posting pictures for you.

Actually liking it far more than any of the others. It's like the only medal where the theming seems to work.

I must disagree. These are past Castaway Cay Challenge medals.

Image-3-to-Insert-1024x683.jpg
eiygufbjwrgy984709-1024x576.jpg

RunningKoen

$188.00 cringe right there. Whatever....I'll run the 13.1 miles....I paid for the medal. Or is it even a medal? Looks like a cheap plastic "medal" you find yourself getting at your local 5K/fun-run

All these pictures are the animations of the medals. The real ones might be slightly better, but the design and theming wont change.

American races have big medals, even for 5K's and fun-runs. The average medal in the Netherlands is boring compared to those.

dreamfinder

Color me in the middle ground? I like that they are mixing it up with different shapes and what appears to be different "metals", but not completely sold on the colors/characters. Definitely don't like them switching characters around. Both Mickey & Minnie should have their own event, and why give Goofy double billing on the kids medals? Tons of other characters they could use, and I hate to say it, that kids would be more familiar with than Goofy.

Figment82

Color me in the middle ground? I like that they are mixing it up with different shapes and what appears to be different "metals", but not completely sold on the colors/characters. Definitely don't like them switching characters around. Both Mickey & Minnie should have their own event, and why give Goofy double billing on the kids medals? Tons of other characters they could use, and I hate to say it, that kids would be more familiar with than Goofy.

Agreed. They should have done Chip ‘n Dale on the kids’ medallions and left Goofy to his own event. Same with Minnie, and I’m an Oswald fan. I don’t think the average Disney Guest really knows/cares who he is.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
If I gonna run in this weekend, there's only one medal I'm going for. I'm kinda glad it's the best of them all. Fear of missing out is back again. Sorry @DznyGrlSD but I might get quite some regret if I skip this one.

You'll have to do it or W&D if you want your Castle to Chateau next year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom