• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Walt Disney World leadership reshuffle sees changes at the top of three of the parks

Poly1974

Not without completely new leadership. Walt’s company is dead. I don’t mean to sound despairing. I’ve accepted this fact and will enjoy the remaining good stuff as long as I can. :)

Less experienced fans will continue defending bad decisions with a creepy, questionable religious faith based on an entertainment company. The rest of us will just have to remember how much more magic used to be there before the late Iger era.
I couldn't agree more with this. The magic is fading but as long as the attendance numbers are strong, nobody cares. The current management has their marching orders and I don't see that changing.

I have great memories going back to the mid 70's as a child and then with my own children through 2015. I saw what was happening, sold my DVC and moved on. I went for a one day visit to the MK with my brother in 2019. We had a good time but found ourselves talking more about what used to be than what was new and exciting.

I still keep an eye on what is happening at WDW but I have no plans to visit any time soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom