Walt Disney World Jeopardy Game

Stiles

Question: asdlihafuahgdfljh

Here's the actual final jeopardy answer from today:

Disney theme park attractions based on this 1960 film flew the flag seen here...
Ok apparently I cant post images.. well I'll describe it, it's red with a white plus in the middle.

SirNim

Originally posted by Stiles
Question: asdlihafuahgdfljh
You forgot to phrase it in the form of a question (What is --------?) ;). You lose.

:lol: j/k

Originally posted by Stiles
Here's the actual final jeopardy answer from today:

Disney theme park attractions based on this 1960 film flew the flag seen here...
Ok apparently I cant post images.. well I'll describe it, it's red with a white plus in the middle.
I've never been, frankly, a stickler for Final Jeopardy when the "answer" is a picture or photograph.

(let's just say, Mr. Trebek gave me some bad luck with a Final Jeopardy "answer" when it was an "answer" coupled with a photograph of a Swiss stamp with William Tell's son on it, when I really was on the real game show Jeopardy! out in Los Angeles two years ago! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

:D :)

kevlightyear

Question: What is the thing that causes people to walk into other people as their attention is diverted from where they're going to the "dancing water"?

Answer: Shrunken Ned's Junior Jungle Boats

SirNim

What is the greatest diversion next to the greatest cruise ever to sail the seven rivers of the world! :lol:

ANSWER:

Lake Buena Vista (the actual lake, not the name of the town or the name of anything else... the name of the LAKE itself! :lol: )

SirNim

When and where and how frequently did lightning strike the rooftop of a building frequented by children?... ;)

ANSWER:

It's A Wonderful Shop

SirNim

What is, the place where you can meet a mermaid? :D

ANSWER: The "Mint" (i.e. the main building at Port Orleans French Quarter Resort)

SirNim

What is, a place where you can "yodelaheehoo" your way down America's "tallest (or is it fastest?? hmm...)" waterslide! :)

ANSWER:

Kona Cafe at Disney's Polynesian Resort

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom