Walt Disney World Explorer

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Does anyone know when Disney will be coming out with WDW Explorer III? I have the first two editions and love popping them into the computer on one of those "I wish I were in Disney" days. The second edition doesn't have AK on it and they really need to make a third edition. Please let me know if anyone has heard anything about this.

Many thanks,

Pam

p.s. I'm not really sure which board to post this on.

DanielJ

I too would also like to know when disney would bring out a 3rd WDW explorer, i know this may sound strange but every time i visit the virgin megastore in downtown disney i keep searching for it in the pc games section of the store, and will look for it again when i go in October this year, yes i'm mad lol :hammer:

As for the AK reference in the second one there is an animal kingdom section on the cd rom but it's just an information page cus i too have that edition.

Daniel :)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
What they have about the AK on the second edition is pretty lame. I want a new version with the newer hotels (AKL and Pop) and the AK on it. I hope they have one come out soon.

DanielJ

yeah true it is lame lol! plus they also need the downtown disney section to be updated too with the new stores and stuff!

this may sound stupid but i also hope disney introduces like small snippits of more videos of the rides and attractions within WDW. I know there are a few in there on the second edition like big thunder mountain and the construction of spaceship earth, but i want more lol! and also more ride music too! lol

mickey04

I remember someone a post a few months ago when someone was asking the same question. I don't remember who, but someone said that Disney would not make another version, and then a few others backed them up. Try searching for the thread if you want more info.

It's really a shame, I too loved the WDW Explorer (well, I still do). It would be great to have a new updated version, but it dousn't look like that will happen.

ACE

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
Does anyone know when Disney will be coming out with WDW Explorer III? I have the first two editions and love popping them into the computer on one of those "I wish I were in Disney" days. The second edition doesn't have AK on it and they really need to make a third edition. Please let me know if anyone has heard anything about this.

Many thanks,

Pam

p.s. I'm not really sure which board to post this on.

I didn't know anything about the first two. Are they still available, and where can I get them. Sounds way cool, and would help me when I need that WDW "fix".

:wave: ACE

DanielJ

Try "Best Buy" or any other pc store. If ya near Disney they might still have some within the downtown marketplace try searching there in both west side and the marketplace or in the disney parks themselves.

Hope this helps!

Horizons_03

The WDW Explorer is a great piece of software, i only have the second editions, I have gone seraching for the first one and have had a hard time trying to find it , becuase it has the birthday cake on the castle in it. I have gone trying to find a second copy of the second edidiotn for collectible purposes and backup and i have gone to many disney store and they keep telling me that because of poor sales Disney will not make another version of it. This is really ashame, because it is such a comforting soffware. You might want to check out ebay for it, because i have found copies of it on there.

Have a great day,
Horizons_03

DisneyKrazed

Anyone know if eather program is on Kazaa or a similar program. I havn't been able to find it. If anyone finds it can you PM me with info.

Scar Junior

WDW Explorer is awesome. That's the only way I can describe it. It was the way i convinced my girlfriend last year how fun Disney is and she ended up coming on a trip with me. I just put it in the computer and we watched all the videos, listened to the songs, played the trivia game... Ahh, good times. Thank you Walt Disney World Explorer 2nd Edition!

But i have asked for several years- when in god's name are they going to come out with a 3rd edition...if ever?

DanielJ

k here's the deal people, i've just sent an e-mail to Disney interactive regarding a 3rd edition of WDW Explorer and hope to hear from them soon, but as soon as i get the reply i will let you's guys know ok! :)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by DanielJ
k here's the deal people, i've just sent an e-mail to Disney interactive regarding a 3rd edition of WDW Explorer and hope to hear from them soon, but as soon as i get the reply i will let you's guys know ok! :)

Thank you!!!

Pam

DisneyCP2000

There's someone on ebay selling em (2nd edition) for $22 (shipping included). I just picked one up :lol:. I've heard you guys talk about this SOOO much that i've been dying to find out what it's all about. I should be well informed about it by the end of the week :lol: :D

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
There's someone on ebay selling em (2nd edition) for $22 (shipping included). I just picked one up :lol:. I've heard you guys talk about this SOOO much that i've been dying to find out what it's all about. I should be well informed about it by the end of the week :lol: :D

You will love it. My youngest daughter and I pop it in the computer once in a while for a disney fix. :lol: Let me know what you think of it after you get it.

Pam

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000

LMAO....I just got one from eBay to....all this talk...I finally just broke down...and am gonna get it....I remember reading the other thread on this a while back....Thanks for the info gang!:sohappy:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
OHHH NOOOO!!!!:lol: :lol: I really hope that you enjoy it....or else I think I will be in BIG trouble!:lookaroun :lol:

Pam

ACE

I just bought mine from ebay also. It better be good Pam.:lol:

I'm sure it will be. Everyone here is in bed so it will be a surprise when it gets here. I can't wait!:sohappy:

Thanks for the info everyone.

:wave: ACE

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom