Walt Disney World Connection Game

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
You seem to be a little confused there is an attraction in Magic Kingdom called "the Extraterrisional Alien Encounter" (it's still there is 2morrowland)

Mission Space (what u are calling mission to mars) is a new attraction in ecpot...i am not sure it it taking the place of anything

world of motion was replaced by test track

CDS Disney

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
You seem to be a little confused there is an attraction in Magic Kingdom called "the Extraterrisional Alien Encounter" (it's still there is 2morrowland)

Mission Space (what u are calling mission to mars) is a new attraction in ecpot...i am not sure it it taking the place of anything

world of motion was replaced by test track
I’m not confused I know what went were. I’m linking two things together
1 Mission to Mars replaced by the Extraterrisional Alien Encounter
Yes its in 2marrowland
AND
2 World of motion replaced by test track.

agdbeanie

In Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland there used to be an attraction called "Mission to Mars." It was replaced by Alien Encounter!!!
Jeez...:lol:

WDWspider

Originally posted by agdbeanie
In Magic Kingdom's Tomorrowland there used to be an attraction called "Mission to Mars." It was replaced by Alien Encounter!!!
Jeez...:lol:

And before that it was Mission to the Moon, right? I know what you are meaning.

Mission:Space has nothing to do with what he's talking about. :lol:

agdbeanie

We left off with...

Mission to Mars

before someone decided to argue about something they knew nothing about...how annoying...:brick:

anyways, here's my connection to Mission to Mars

Rafiki's Planet Watch

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u stuck up brat! how old are u anyways like 5?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom