News Walt Disney World casting for a new experience celebrating Encanto

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's a look at the casting notice:

Disney Live Entertainment is accepting local talent Host submissions for a new experience celebrating Disney’s animated film, Encanto. This new limited-time offering will be performed live at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.

SYNOPSIS:
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Encanto,” tells the tale of Mirabel and her extraordinary family, the Madrigals, who are hidden in the mountains of Colombia in a wondrous, charmed place called an Encanto. Join Maribel, and friends in a festive celebration!

Seeking:
Two male or female-presenting hosts who sing, demonstrate exceptional storytelling, and, most importantly, can captivate the audience with their infectious and high-energy personalities. These hosts should be immediately likable and accessible with a comedic flair. Bilingual skills are a plus!

MONOLOGUE:

¡Hola! Welcome to una celebraciòn, where the energy is high, the excitement is contagious, and the fun never stops! Mi nombre es *insert your name*, and I am thrilled to be your host para esta noche.

Tonight, we are going to take a journey together. Un viaje filled with mùsica, dance, laughter, and maybe even a few sorpresas along the way. I am joined by un grupo increíble of talented performers ready to dazzle you with their performances and leave you speechless.

¿Pero sabes cuál es la mejor parte? You get to join in on the fun! Asi que prepàrense to clap your hands, sing along, y bailar like no one is watching- porque esta noche is all about celebrando la alegria of live entertainment! We want to see smiles on your faces, hear you cantar at the top of your lungs, y sentir su energia as we get this fiesta started!

See the full notice at this link.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
It does, but limited time. Maybe they need a summer after hours party for $199 a head. $189 for APs!

Realistically, I’m thinking new Epcot summer festival.
Could also be for Hispanic Heritage Month, which is, I think, mid-September to mid-October.

Cmdr_Crimson

Apparently everyone forgot that this going into the spot where Merida was doing her M&G's..Look at the map on MDE you see the Madrigal family on the door..
Screenshot_20240306-001039_Disney World.jpg

Disneyson

I truly think this is a replacement for Frozen. They’ll test in for a month and then replace it, I imagine. It’s probably due to contracts that they can’t call it permanent.

Perhaps they’ll add Kristoff to Friendship Faire to give the cast member a placement through his contract - though I’m sure that the original storytellers would not be able to continue, considering that they’re looking for actors that can portray citizens of Fairy-Tale Columbia. Maybe they’ll hire them in a two-person Citizens show, or resurrect the Red Carpet host bit.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's the announcement of ¡Celebración Encanto!:

Debuting June 10, sing along at ¡Celebración Encanto! and stroll through the newly opened CommuniCore Plaza, CommuniCore Hall and Mickey & Friends spaces at EPCOT.

Everyone will be talking about Bruno from June 10-Sept. 6 because a new summer sing-along featuring the beloved songs and story of “Encanto” is in development now. This new limited-time show, “¡Celebración Encanto!” runs several times throughout the day and will not only invite you and your family to sing along with some of your favorite songs, but you’ll also spot Mirabel and Bruno on the newly opened CommuniCore Plaza stage.

swerftgyhgfdswedrftgyhgfdsasdftg.jpg

cjkeating

Here's the announcement of ¡Celebración Encanto!:

Debuting June 10, sing along at ¡Celebración Encanto! and stroll through the newly opened CommuniCore Plaza, CommuniCore Hall and Mickey & Friends spaces at EPCOT.

Everyone will be talking about Bruno from June 10-Sept. 6 because a new summer sing-along featuring the beloved songs and story of “Encanto” is in development now. This new limited-time show, “¡Celebración Encanto!” runs several times throughout the day and will not only invite you and your family to sing along with some of your favorite songs, but you’ll also spot Mirabel and Bruno on the newly opened CommuniCore Plaza stage.

View attachment 774090
Crowd looks wild.

ToTBellHop

Are they going to have no food booths at Epcot for 3 whole months? Do they think a show will get crowds to Epcot if there’s no festival and Test Track is closed? I had once heard a new summer festival was being explored but I guess this is all we get.

EPCOT-O.G.

I am at a loss for words.

This space has been under construction for the better part of a decade. It had been designed to complement its surroundings. Then they go and stick Encanto theming and a show on it? Even temporary, that is an absolute disgrace.

These people have lost their ever loving minds.
Adam The Woo and his +1 on the media list during the debut

1711039590132.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom