Walt Disney World Books?

Katherine

I was wondering if anyone could tell me a really good book for planning? Ones with pictures I tend to like more so that when I'm homesick for WDW I can just flip through and see Cindy's castle. Anyways if anyone could reccommend one that would be great! thanks!!:wave:

Diznee Mom

To see pcitures, Birnbaums is definitely the best. The Unofficial Guide really doesn't have any pictures. I go to suitedisney.com when I need a fix of Disney pics. Try it. There's some really good ones there.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Diznee Mom
To see pcitures, Birnbaums is definitely the best. The Unofficial Guide really doesn't have any pictures. I go to suitedisney.com when I need a fix of Disney pics. Try it. There's some really good ones there.

Yeah...I was just thinking that. There are pictures all over teh internet too. So you don't just have to refer to a book.

Upvote 0

WDW1971

WDW Passporter

My wife and I got a WDW Passporter book and loved it. We were able to plan things out well in advance (with the help of a couple other books (Unofficial Guide to Disneyworld and The Birnbaum's book). The nice thing is, the Passporter Website posts updates as downloadable pdf files, so you can keep your book up-to-date. We bought the deluxe version so we can by the refills for when we go back.

http://www.passporter.com/

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I like Birnbaums guide also, but the 2003 version isnt different enough from the 2002 to warrant me buying it again! As far as pictures....go to wdwfan.com. I stumbled across it and WOW!!! I was VERY impressed. Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

there is one on the 12th page of EPCOT of the Bridges looking towards the UK That is my wallpaper on my computer!!! Seems like he did a great job on those!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
That is a beautiful pic. I may have to put one on my computer too. (My husband is going to kill me, I already change it weekly!):lol: :lol: :lol:

Pam

Upvote 0

wolf359

my two favorite books are the WDW passporter and WDW for couples.

the passporter has the edge on hotel descriptions and the couples book has the edge on resturant descriptions.

:)

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

I have birnbaum's, the unofficial guide, and frommer's. Birnbaum's is definately the best. The unofficial guide is good for a few laughs - the cartoons in it are very funny.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom