News Walt Disney World Annual Pass price increases October 2023

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
People will go to the parks until they are priced out.
0p1bJHC.gif

CJR

At least they have lots of new rides opening up this next year to created added value.

Like .... .... .... Tiana's Bayou Adventure? Although that's late 2024 and not truly new.

Drdcm

They pretty much targeted local folks with the price increase. I would imagine they’re the biggest portion of APs, and water parks guests. Parking will get the off site people, but also the day guests who have to drive in.

Again, going after the die hards to milk them for everything they’re worth.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
They pretty much targeted local folks with the price increase. I would imagine they’re the biggest portion of APs, and water parks guests. Parking will get the off site people, but also the day guests who have to drive in.
They targeted DVC members, locals, and offsite guests

However food prices recently went up and G+ can go up any day they feel like it so that effects all.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
The DVC stuff is such a bad move for them. They basically get to hold you hostage and bleed as much money out of you as they can… terrible look in my opinion
Exactly. …which is why there is a record number of resales and many others (me included) are debating holding onto it for many more years

It’s bad how they treat DVC members in my opinion. Most perks with the $ we pay are a joke

CJR

Don’t forget Moana’s water fountains! That’s worth a cost increase. 👀

Not a ride, but it's also open already, although not officially, I suppose. Technically though, Journey of Water should have opened up a couple years ago.

I do think this is evidence of them building parking into the cost of AP's and water park tickets.

WorldExplorer

At least they have lots of new rides opening up this next year to created added value.

Like .... .... .... Tiana's Bayou Adventure? Although that's late 2024 and not truly new.

Don’t forget Moana’s water fountains! That’s worth a cost increase. 👀

Look at it the exact opposite way; you, long time Disney park goer who clearly loves the stuff that's already there, should pay more, because we're not building more, instead we're in the middle of making a concentrated effort to take out stuff you like.

No more Splash, we're Under New Management-ing Country Bears, and Dinosaur has a perpetual question mark over its head.

Pay more for less you love.

Or pay more to still experience things you love before we take more of them away. Who knows what we could target next!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom