News Walt Disney World Adds Water Park Perk for 2025 Resort Guests

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
If anyone's wondering why they aren't implementing this in 2024, my guess is that it will take that long to get the accounting set up for the hotels division to cede revenue to the water parks division.

Touchdown

There’s nothing I want to do more when getting off an airplane and not having my room ready then rummaging throgh my suitcase for a bathing suit, changing in a public bathroom, dropping off my suitcase with a bellhop and going to a waterpark with no knowledge of when my room will be ready and knowing that when I get back to my room, now in a wet swimsuit, I’ll need to wait for the bellhop to bring my luggage before I can shower and put on dry clothes. Just brilliant Disney, absolutely brilliant.

This perk should be everyone staying on site gets into the water parks for free the entire length of their stay, not just arrival day.

tissandtully

There’s nothing I want to do more when getting off an airplane and not having my room ready then rummaging throgh my suitcase for a bathing suit, changing in a public bathroom, dropping off my suitcase with a bellhop and going to a waterpark with no knowledge of when my room will be ready and knowing that when I get back to my room, now in a wet swimsuit, I’ll need to wait for the bellhop to bring my luggage before I can shower and put on dry clothes. Just brilliant Disney, absolutely brilliant.

This perk should be everyone staying on site gets into the water parks for free the entire length of their stay, not just arrival day.
A lot of people hang out at the pool before check-in time also check-out day pool time is one of our rituals, to each their own I guess

DisneyFanatic12

Is it easy take advantage of this? Not for everyone. But this is a crazy over exaggeration. The waterparks have showers if showering before getting back to your room is a concern. Not knowing when your room is ready, to me, is exactly the same as going to the parks or Disney Springs before you room is ready. Easier, actually, since you just leave your stuff at your chair at the waterparks rather than hauling it around everywhere, if you don’t want to go to the bell hops. You also don’t have to get to your hotel all wet, just bring a set of dry clothes with you. Change in one of the changing rooms at the waterpark, have some fun, shower and put on dry clothes, go to your hotel room.

Not easy for everyone depending on how you like to vacation, but certainly not any more difficult than going to a park IMO.

Fido Chuckwagon

If anyone's wondering why they aren't implementing this in 2024, my guess is that it will take that long to get the accounting set up for the hotels division to cede revenue to the water parks division.
Ooh, it DVC owners pay for this “perk” out of our annual dues I’m going to be ed.

seabreezept813

🤣 we'll be getting to Caribbean Beach in August at 11am. I already decided we're wearing bathing suits under our clothes on the plane so we can hang at the pool until our room is ready. But definitely much more convenient to just be at the hotel so you can settle in once it's ready!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom