Walt Disney Company 100 at [Cabochon] Disneyland

mickEblu

What time are you planning to get there by?

Good question. Hadn’t really thought about it. I guess I’ve been waiting for them to announce how we’re supposed to get on this ride. If they don’t say anything I’ll assume it’s standby and probably get there between 9-10am. If they offer individual Lightning Lane that could get me to go earlier for the guarantee. I think you can need to be in the park to purchase those. If they offer virtual queue (and I can do it from home at 7am like they did with ROTR) then my boarding group will dictate the time.

Why, are you going?

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
Good question. Hadn’t really thought about it. I guess I’ve been waiting for them to announce how we’re supposed to get on this ride. If they don’t say anything I’ll assume it’s standby and probably get there between 9-10am. If they offer individual Lightning Lane that could get me to go earlier for the guarantee. I think you can need to be in the park to purchase those. If they offer virtual queue (and I can do it from home at 7am like they did with ROTR) then my boarding group will dictate the time.

Why, are you going?
I’m not going because I have to work and I’m broke lol, but I was there on July 17th for the grand opening of the 60th and it was really crowded. I was curious if you were planning to get there before opening. I’m assuming it will be very crowded!

mickEblu

I’m not going because I have to work and I’m broke lol, but I was there on July 17th for the grand opening of the 60th and it was really crowded. I was curious if you were planning to get there before opening. I’m assuming it will be very crowded!

Lol. It will be. I’m hoping if I just stroll in at 10am I’ll miss the craziness.

Disney Analyst

Foodie Guide to the Disney100 Celebration -

Ooh someone get this in my honour! Empress Gin is made up here in Victoria!

D2F4F9AC-73EC-4651-90E4-60411CD3DC76.jpeg

Disney Analyst

The platinum medallions are pretty nice from the concept art they shared, though the BVS treatment is deja vu from the Diamond Celebration decor.

As of this past weekend, there was still snow on the castle. Third shift must be pretty seriously understaffed.

Only fully removed as of this morning. Next step is install.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom