Walt Disney and Communist

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
No, Duckie's Husband Protects the country. The President is simply the guy who signs off on it. I'd take a career Seargent to be in charge of things over anyone who lives behind the desk in the Pentagon or in the Executive Branch. Short and simple, when it comes to the Military, it shoudl be left to those who have "been there and done that" rather than the Tonm Clancy armchair warriors.

I complain about the man who sends troops off when he himself has not served in combat in his lifetime yet is man enough to go fly to an aircraft carrier thast within sight of Land, where he declares an end to combat yet our boys still die. I have trouble with a man who gets us into another vietname, with constant insurgencies. I have trouble with a man who sents men off to die in a conflict without an exit strategy. I have trouble with a man who doesnt understand that Jeffersonian democracy doesnt spring up overnight or spring up just because Ameerica wants your country to be this way.

I hope to god that this conflict doesnt turn into what Tramp went through and the otehr men who served in Vietnam... but its looking that way. Who knew the Gulf of Tonkin incident could be easily imitated with teh 'weapons of mass destructuion.'

Amazing how unamerican America has become since Jan 20, 2001.

I know that Duckie's husband is the one who is protecting our country. I know that my cousin is also the one protecting this country. What is Bush supposed to do? Nobody likes war, I hate war but I know when its necessary. Those men and women know what their getting into when going over there, ask any of them they are proud to be there serving their country. I know that many are dying which breaks my heart and how do you know the president isn't hurting too. WE did what we had to do.

cuteypatooty78

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
I know that Duckie's husband is the one who is protecting our country. I know that my cousin is also the one protecting this country. What is Bush supposed to do? Nobody likes war, I hate war but I know when its necessary. Those men and women know what their getting into when going over there, ask any of them they are proud to be there serving their country. I know that many are dying which breaks my heart and how do you know the president isn't hurting too. WE did what we had to do.

And please know that I'm also sad and angry so many had to die but I thank them for what they did. :cry:

Becky

Hey, how about that Ladder Ride:D over at MGM.

It's been up and running since 1497 :cool: according to JH:rolleyes:

I guess the Chair Ride followed by just over 500 years:animwink:

By the by, did they have AP discounts in 1497?:lookaroun

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Becky
Hey, how about that Ladder Ride:D over at MGM.

It's been up and running since 1497 :cool: according to JH:rolleyes:

I guess the Chair Ride followed by just over 500 years:animwink:

By the by, did they have AP discounts in 1497?:lookaroun

Pilgrims only.

artvandelay

I'm a member of a union that represents many cm's at DL, WDW, Disney Studios, and Disney Theatricals (I am not a CM). The union is the IATSE (International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees). IATSE members are animators, studio mechanics, stagehands, wardrobe, camerapersons, and many other entertainment jobs across the USA and Canada.
One thing a union does that most people don't think of is equal pay for all. If a man and a woman (or a minority) does the same job, they get paid the same amount. The union also protects you from losing your job because your boss doesn't like the way you talk, walk, eat, look, etc. I feel for MKT who lost his job and the union did not stand up for him (FL labor laws).
Are there excesses in unions? Of Course. Are there excesses in management? Of Course. I don't judge all corporations by Enron or Worldcom.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by artvandelay
I feel for MKT who lost his job and the union did not stand up for him (FL labor laws).

thanks Art... I appreciate that..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom