Wallpaper Contest #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdOne

Great Job everyone.

Nice entry Christopher! I know I'm beat now. LOL! At least I tried. Maybe I'll get a sympathy vote. Wait. I forgot. CHIN UP. I'll hopefully win *fingers crossed* Great Entries everyone. - The WeirdOne :D

Goofette

Very nice entry Christopher. I really like that.

I have a question....all of the wallpapers that are entered, can we use them for our personal wallpaper?

DisneyCP2000

very cool christopher! I like that tiki guy on the corner. It's so wierd :confused: He looks angry yet the fish looks happy? :lol:

Maria

Chiiiit.... I never had anything at Kona Cafe...:( Everytime I passed by it, I was extremely full from Ohana´s! :slurp:

Invero

Originally posted by Maria
Chiiiit.... I never had anything at Kona Cafe...:( Everytime I passed by it, I was extremely full from Ohana´s! :slurp:

Oh Maria... you missed out on the best stuff in the world... TONGA TOAST... There's ALWAYS room for Tonga Toast... :)

Maria

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

Oh Maria... you missed out on the best stuff in the world... TONGA TOAST... There's ALWAYS room for Tonga Toast... :)

You are so cruel.....! :cry: :cry:

;)

Invero

Originally posted by Maria

You are so cruel.....! :cry: :cry:

;)

Awwww... how about I mail you some... it might be a lil cold and/or smooshed by the time it gets there, though... lol

(that is... if I dont eat it myself first!!)

Main Street USA

I still haven't started my entry, but I promise I'll enter something before the deadline................................:wave:

Maria

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi

Awwww... how about I mail you some... it might be a lil cold and/or smooshed by the time it gets there, though... lol

(that is... if I dont eat it myself first!!)

lol! Coincidentally, two days ago a friend from Italy and me were chatting online and he was joking about ordering food from the Disney restaurants, specially Ohana´s that was our favorite. He was like "I wonder how long it would take if we order from Ohana´s"... we were dreaming of Disney of course!...... again!:(
:lol:

Main Street USA

Ok, here's my entry as promised. The shadow from the text is fake (obviously). I HAD a different entry up here with a fake reflection of the poly in the water. I'll post that again in case you missed it, but I think this will be my entry. It's better for wallpaper, and I like the shadow effect. Enjoy!
:) :wave:

Attachments

• poly copy3.jpg
    poly copy3.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 133

NowInc

Original Poster
Amazing job everyone..this one is going to be a hard one to vote on!!

Just one thing...I am NOT going to be here at midnight to close the thread...so any submissions submitted AFTER the midnight deadline will be omitted and not be valid entries ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom