Wallpaper Contest #25! Cinderella Castle!!!

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by ACE
MSU,
Please consider this my official entry. The other one was just me being funny until I could think of something. Well my son who is a big fan of the Disney Villians inspired this one. I don't expect it to win. I'm submitting it for all the Villian fans who could care less about pretty Cinderella's Castle wallpapers.

:wave: ACE

Sweet! Complete with a Hidden Mickey crater!

EthylCooper

Ooooooh! Ace & DCA Fan! Just when I had almost decided between Grizz and Zac for my vote, you guys go and make it harder! :p This contest is getting some beautiful entries.

joefox97

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Here's my entry. Good job everyone!

That's awesome! I love the font on "star." What font is that? I'm going to have to buy that one!

Great work!

Myne will be along shortly -- I came by and voted but forgot to see what won -- until now. Of course, I'm none too confident of even showing up in the top 15 with the stuff that's being submitted thus far... it's amazing! Keep up the good work!

Always,

Joe

http://www.savedisney.com (Roy, Stan and the "Relephant" facts...")

DCA Fan

Originally posted by joefox97
I love the font on "star." What font is that? I'm going to have to buy that one!

The font's a freebie called "Scriptina" just look it up on Google. It's really pretty, but sometimes it can be a pain to use b/c it's filled with flourishes.

joefox97

Here's my effort. I went through about 80 iterations in my mind... some had fireworks around the castle, like others I've seen here... some had a picture of the park... but this is the one that said "Magic" to me... The Man behind the Magic, putting his Magic on paper.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Many thanks to SirNim for noticing my silliness on the pixel measurement... it was reallyl late last night when I was thinking about pixels... and nothing makes sense I got the new widescreen monitor... but here's the fix. Thanks again, SirNim!

Attachments

• cinderellascastle2.jpg
    cinderellascastle2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 134

SirNim

That's very nice! I like it!

You have a slight problem...

You've switcherooed the pixel dimensions!... :lol: You probably already knew that, though! :D

disnyfan89

OK I have made a new entry (I am probably the person who changes his mind the most in these contests), enjoy:

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 126

OliveMcFly

Ok here it is...This is my first time and I'm still working with a photoshop from like '96. DCA Fan...I really love yours. It's a good chance it shall replace my Clay wallpaper. HeHe Good Job everyone! PS: Be Nice! :D

Maria

Great entries all of you! Bravo!!!

I couldn´t find any horizontal picture of the castle on my computer and was too lazy to do a search too, but I wanted to keep practicing with my PS.

In PURE FUN, I tried to make one.... :lol: I lost my patience with the clone and the blur stamps (as you can perfectly see...), then the size was not correct, so I added two blank spaces on the sides for your icons (how nice of me, huh?) :D ... Photoshop beats me this time! LOL

So here is my 'masterpiece'! :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• castle3jpg.jpg
    castle3jpg.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 146

Maria

Very important thing I forgot to say!!!

I don´t know who took that picture! Please accept my apologies if you took it and I made it look horrendous with my "art"! I just remember it was pretty and I must have saved it, but I honestly don´t remember who posted it or where I took it from. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom