Wallpaper Contest #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramp

Originally posted by Alberrisford

hmmmmmmm........yeah, could you explain that to me? :D

Al...

here in the States, the dairy industry started an ad campaign a couple years back showing celebrities with a 'white' mustache as if they just finished drinking milk....and the ad always contained the words...."Got Milk?"...oh....and "Got Milk" is a parody from the Spike Lee movie, "He Got Game." (Aren't we Americans clever?)

Attachments

• yasmine_big.jpg
    yasmine_big.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 181

MrPromey

Originally posted by Tramp

Al...

here in the States, the dairy industry started an ad campaign a couple years back showing celebrities with a 'white' mustache as if they just finished drinking milk....and the ad always contained the words...."Got Milk?"...oh....and "Got Milk" is a parody from the Spike Lee movie, "He Got Game." (Aren't we Americans clever?)

And Disney ‘promotes’ a popular rumor that the meteors you see in space mountain are actually chocolate chip cookies that were filmed for the meteor sequence. ;)

If you are in any way interested, you can find out more about the whole “got milk” thing over here:
http://www.gotmilk.com/story.html

Goofster

I gotta say, Mr. P....your entry is Super Bowl clever if ya know what I mean...

...it's getting to the point where the ONLY way I'm ever gonna win is to 'buy' votes...:lol:

Tramp, that ad u just posted might just be enough for u to take mine!

Tramp

Originally posted by Goofster

Tramp, that ad u just posted might just be enough for u to take mine!

...LMAO....it was a choice between her and Dennis Rodman......and that's no choice at all.:lol:

sillyspook13

Here's my first ever attempt at layering! (not bad!) I see I'm not the only one who used the "space cookies" theme....

Attachments

• smbackground.jpg
    smbackground.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 112

The_CEO

Not bad at all.. Atleast you didnt use the GOT MILK .. I was waiting for to use that lol..
Good Job ;)

~ Justin...

NowInc

Original Poster
deadline is tommorow at midnight..i MAY not be here to close the thread ...but anything submitted after 12am EST will be rejected..sorry ;)

CalDisney

We Have one Big Cookie in our SPACE MOUNTAIN here in Calif.

I would Die for a Chocolate/Peanut butter Keebler Cookie that big!!:):):p

LOL:p

MrPromey

Originally posted by CalDisney
We Have one Big Cookie in our SPACE MOUNTAIN here in Calif.

I would Die for a Chocolate/Peanut butter Keebler Cookie that big!!:):):p

LOL:p

Well mine were two low fat chips ahoys... Sorry :( Hmm, I learned a valuable lesson about leaving chocolate on scanner beds for too long with this little project that I might pass on in the technique section...

Not so BTW, I put a hidden mickey in mine and nobody has said anything about it. Is it just that obvious or is it too well hidden? :(

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey

Well mine were two low fat chips ahoys... Sorry :( Hmm, I learned a valuable lesson about leaving chocolate on scanner beds for too long with this little project that I might pass on in the technique section...

Not so BTW, I put a hidden mickey in mine and nobody has said anything about it. Is it just that obvious or is it too well hidden? :(

LoL..food on scanners is always problomatic...some clear plastic wrap fixes that problem....

And i saw it..but i figured you wanted it to be "there"...so i didnt think it was hidden ;)

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL..food on scanners is always problomatic...some clear plastic wrap fixes that problem....

And i saw it..but i figured you wanted it to be "there"...so i didnt think it was hidden ;)

Well, I've done stuff with other food products before and gotten away with things pretty well. (just a little cleaning after) I just wasn't expecting the chocolate so quickly on a "cold" lamp. :rolleyes:

As for the hidden mickey thing, I thought it stuck out like a sore thumb but every time I tried to hide it (or make a similar one hidden somewhere else) I thought I was hiding it too well... :sigh: better luck next time, eh? ;)

NowInc

Original Poster

Well, I've done stuff with other food products before and gotten away with things pretty well. (just a little cleaning after) I just wasn't expecting the chocolate so quickly on a "cold" lamp. :rolleyes:

Yeah...I have scanned food products many many times before for Texture mapping purposese...Meat is ALWAYS the worst (makes a good gore flesh tho)..and anything that melts will surely be a bad thing...i busted a scanner back in college due to an accident when scanning butter as a reference object...*sigh*...its those type of mistakes that you only make ONCE...

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc

Yeah...I have scanned food products many many times before for Texture mapping purposese...Meat is ALWAYS the worst (makes a good gore flesh tho)..and anything that melts will surely be a bad thing...i busted a scanner back in college due to an accident when scanning butter as a reference object...*sigh*...its those type of mistakes that you only make ONCE...

Lol... Yes, I've found interesting textures in sliced ham :rolleyes: but I've colored them and used them for something other than flesh ;) Question, though: Do you ever have a problem with the plastic wrap distorting or adding highlights to the scan where it may not lay perfectly flat? Perhaps it sticks well enough to the glass that it isn't an issue?

NowInc

Original Poster

Lol... Yes, I've found interesting textures in sliced ham :rolleyes: but I've colored them and used them for something other than flesh ;) Question, though: Do you ever have a problem with the plastic wrap distorting or adding highlights to the scan where it may not lay perfectly flat? Perhaps it sticks well enough to the glass that it isn't an issue?

Celephane sticks REALLY well to the glass...you just have to make sure there are no wrinkles in it when you lay it down...if any unwanted highlights appear...rubber stamp em out ;)

Tramp

Originally posted by DonickCo
We still have 50min right.

OH....ok....i should've gone back to check what Fonzie said about the deadline but I was too lazy....

...this thread has been so quiet, that I thought I missed something...:lol:

...maybe we should make a 3 day deadline to put the pressure on the PROs...i only need a few minutes to slap my work of art together...:lol:

..this contest thing was a real NEAT idea.

DonickCo

...maybe we should make a 3 day deadline to put the pressure on the PROs...i only need a few minutes to slap my work of art together...:lol:

..this contest thing was a real NEAT idea.

i Agree.
maybe 4 days

NowInc

Original Poster
The contest (and this thread) is now closed!

Im going to organize the entries and voting will start tommorow THE LASTEST...good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom