Bdis86

Account Suspended
Originally posted by hmppan
heres mine
i like it
hope you do too

ERiK
Toontown/Fantasyland Opps/Att

Hey, it has to be bigger! We need to stick to the rules! :)

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
OK here is my real entry
the picture looks soooooo much better smaller but here it is ;)..

~ Justin...

Change it to the right size!!! ;)

CalDisney

Nice work!!! Dan!

Ok I see everyone is using the lighted tunnel
on their Pics. And I guess you guys got it from the same site?
I dont know I got mine from the waltdisneyworld.com site
and I scanned my Metal wdw Lunchbox,,
Then I layered it on PS7.
I do like the Hand Drawn pic:)
But Dans is Cool...
Mainstreet???
What do ya have ?? lets see!

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by Bdis86

Hey, it has to be bigger! We need to stick to the rules! :)

Originally posted by NowInc
Yes we plan on doing this allll the time..so take as many pics as you can ;)

And Wierdone..nice job ;)....as long as its not bigger than 700X525..i'll accept it...

na it just cant be bigger than the specs

ERiK
Toontown/Fantasyland Opps/Att

Main Street USA

Those of you who ahve stopped using pencil are suckers! Sooner or later you're gonna pick up a pencil again and you won't be near as good as you used to be!

The_CEO

new

Here is my new and Improved Wallpaper Entry..

~ Justin...

Attachments

• galaxy1111.jpg
    galaxy1111.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 165

NowInc

Original Poster
Even though I said the size had to be 700X525..I'll accept SMALLER (as long as its not like 320X240)...so no worries there guys..

And Jusin...I see you like the wind filter ;) You should try using radial blur with Zoom enabled instead...would be a more "starlike" blur

Main Street USA

Well guys, Photoshop just conveniently locked up on me, and I haven;t saved in over 20 mins. Quite a bit lost. One of these days I'll learn!

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by Main Street USA
Well guys, Photoshop just conveniently locked up on me, and I haven;t saved in over 20 mins. Quite a bit lost. One of these days I'll learn!

A mistake I make allllllllll the time..so you arent alone...

Main Street USA

Alright, guys. Here's mine. After many drafts, and some lost info, this is what I've come up with. Oh, and once again, I've included a Hidden Mickey! If you find it and you must tell, PM me at least til tomorrow. Give a little time for others to try to find it!:)

Attachments

• smwinner1.jpg
    smwinner1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 300

DisJosh

Really nice work everyone! Next time I'm breaking out the pencils though! So watch out! muhahahaaaaa! :D

The_CEO

Nice work Willison and Mainstreet.. i can tell you took alot of time puttting those effects together.. GOOD JOB :);)..

~ Justin...

NowInc

Original Poster
Mainstreet....Nice work..just one small teeeny tiny bit of critisizm (sp?)....LENS FLARES? oooh..you have noooooo idea how much I hate those things..I wish adobe would remove them from the filter list.

Wilson...I love yours. Great compositing and a really neat idea.

Al

well here it is!! its my first attempt! yay! this is the first time that i have ever used Corel Photo Paint for something serious, normally i just mess around in it:p hope you like it :D

I know that all the pictures are different sizes........sorry ! i tried my best but just kept messing up even more! :hammer:

Attachments

• finale!!!.jpg
    finale!!!.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 180

Main Street USA

Several have PM'd me about the hidden mickey. all have gotten it right. i guess now if ya know it you can just post it here. im sure plenty have found it by now. looking forward to the vote. :)

Now - I know a lot of artists hate lens flares, but at times that effect does add quite a bit to the design when placed correctly. I believe that in my entry, they add to the feeling of "space", therefore improving the overall product. I didn't want a lot of clutter(meaning I didnt want more than just a few pics), and without the extra pics, the BG was left empty. The flares not only were the answer to filling the space nicely, but they also they help hide the rather huge BG image of the rocket, which I didnt want to be the focal point.................AND it helps hide the hidden mickey a bit!

NowInc

Original Poster

Now - I know a lot of artists hate lens flares, but at times that effect does add quite a bit to the design when placed correctly. I believe that in my entry, they add to the feeling of "space", therefore improving the overall product. I didn't want a lot of clutter(meaning I didnt want more than just a few pics), and without the extra pics, the BG was left empty. The flares not only were the answer to filling the space nicely, but they also they help hide the rather huge BG image of the rocket, which I didnt want to be the focal point.................AND it helps hide the hidden mickey a bit!

LoL..i know...it works with your image..I just personally cant stand em. They always look "the same"...and a common mistake of ameature photoshoppers (not you) is overuse..and thus where my hatred for them comes from...

Main Street USA

understood, and generally agreed

BTW - All of you have really stepped it up this time around! I can't wait for the vote! I guess the vote is like, when, um......this weekend?

NowInc

Original Poster
BTW - All of you have really stepped it up this time around! I can't wait for the vote! I guess the vote is like, when, um......this weekend?

Hmmm...probobly from wed until monday...I think a longer voting process will help everyone...a..

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Now this is going to be hard for me to vote! Even though I entered one! lol So many great one's this time! And let's all welcome Mr. Herman! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom