Wall-E Gamecube

People still play gamecube?

Dude yeah. Not everyone ditches the last gen console for the shiny new ones.
My Wii stands proudly in the living room and my Gamecube is my bedroom console of choice. Got plenty of games on the thing, it had loads more than just Smash Bros, though it was by and far the most packed game on the system. Brawl on the Wii seems to follow very much in the same footsteps though Mario Galaxys giving it a good run for its money.

This is quite adorable as a mod though. Only thing is I think the topic is better suited to the games forum, though it's a bit quiet down there D:

Hrudey3032

Here is a look at someone's Nintendo Gamecube case mod. There are a bunch more pictures over at the link so be sure to check it out. Link

If this was the wrong place I'm sorry. Please move it too where it should be. I saw this over on Engadget and immediately thought of all you guys.

walle5_cs_0221.jpg

Does anyone notice how Wall-E looks alot like Johnny 5 from Short Circuit?

Ellura

...and don't forget Resident Evil 0...and many other wonderful games. I love my Wii but I still have my gamecube proudly displayed.:)

Philo

Yes, let's not forget Resident Evil 4! That game alone justified getting a Gamecube.

Which is why I bought the Resident Evil 4 Branded Console. Nothing says cool like zombies.

You can get resi 4 on the Wii too and it is even better, the controller adds a whole new dimension to the game play. That said, my gamecube still sits next to my tv but it is starting to loose the fight to the other consoles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom