Wall-E Gamecube

WISH4EE@WDW

Original Poster
Here is a look at someone's Nintendo Gamecube case mod. There are a bunch more pictures over at the link so be sure to check it out. Link

If this was the wrong place I'm sorry. Please move it too where it should be. I saw this over on Engadget and immediately thought of all you guys.

walle5_cs_0221.jpg

Kamikaze

That's what I can't figure out. I keep seeing some great Gamecube mods everywhere, but why not wii, PS3 or 360? I don't get it.

Because a cube lends itself to modding.

Also, if you screw up and ruin your GC, you can always play the games on your Wii.

Spyne

Wow, that is really funny. :lol: Being a GameCube owner, that's really clever, and it makes sense with how Wall-E is shaped. Though if I had that in my bedroom, it would almost creep me out seeing those eyes constantly looking at me. :lookaroun

Thurp

The feedback on the Internet for this thing has been overwhelmingly positive. This character is capturing people's imaginations. I think Pixar may have another hit in their hands.

the-reason14

Honestly, this movie looks extrmemly boring. Ive read a couple of things about it and one was about how they arent gonna have much dialouge or something? That seems to make it even more boring.

I dont know though, originally from looking at advertisments for Nemo, Cars, and Ratoutille, I thought all of those were gonna be boring and stupid. But they all turned out to be great movies. esp. Ratoutille which I was expecting to be the most boring Pixar movie ever. This Wall E does look boring, but Ill have to wait and see just like the other great pixar movies, but for now it looks kinda stupid to me.

shmmrname

1. Cool Mod
2. GameCube is cheap, so Mod-ing it can be really over-the-top, without too much monetary concerns
3. People do play it. If only for Super Smash Brothers Melee.

I, of course, don't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom