Wal-Mart

vanessa king

Hi, this is a bit of a long shot... But does anyone know the best way to get from staying at a Disney Resort, to the nearest Wal-Mart in Orlando? Are there Taxi's or buses Available? :shrug:

Fingers crossed :lookaroun

Hrudey3032

There is one off mile marker 13 of the US192(East off of World Dr.) path or their is one going the opposite way on 192(West off of World Dr.) where it T-s into SR 27 about a quarter mile from 192.

Upvote 0

fernix

Hi,

The nearest Walmart I know is when you leave Disney at Crossroads, turn left then right along I think it's called Turkey Lane road, which runs parallel to I4 towards Universal.

It's a quite new store and seems to stock most things you will need. We always have car, so not sure how much it would cost for Taxi.

Depending on where you are staying there are other supermarkets near to Disney. There is a good Publix on 192, which would be closer if you are staying Animal Kingdom or MGM area. Also a Goodings supermarket at Crossroads, near Downtown Disney, this is quite expensive and doesn't have a huge choice. Either way I think you will need some form af transport.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Brwneyedgirl72

I believe there is a SuperWalmart right on 536 where it meets the Osceola Parkway. This is the closest locaction to Disney and shouldn't be terribly expensive to reach by taxi.

Upvote 0

vanessa king

Original Poster
Thank you for all the replys, I wanted to go to Wal-Mart to pick up some Nintendo DS games for a friends little girl, it was just that she seen them on the Wal-Mart web site and its alot cheaper than here in the UK.
Is this a wise Idea? or do you think i might get them for less else where? :shrug:

Upvote 0

dbogue

the closest one I know of is where I go grocery shopping (hey, a college budget makes times rough ok? haha) but its on 535. About a mile or two away from I4. If you leave Disney property by passing the downtown disney hotels such as the hyatt, hilton, etc. then you take a right go under I4 and it will be on your right. Not far at all.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom