Waking Tinkerbell

dac921

Original Poster
Hey there - I was told that some lucky child gets to wake Tinkerbell every morning... Can someone tell me if this is true? Also, WHAT TIME DOES TINK GET WOKEN? I would love to see if my daughter (who will be celebrating her 13th birthday while we are there - that would be an extra magical present) wake Tink up one morning...

Thanks....

Yoop33

dac921 said:
Hey there - I was told that some lucky child gets to wake Tinkerbell every morning... Can someone tell me if this is true? Also, WHAT TIME DOES TINK GET WOKEN? I would love to see if my daughter (who will be celebrating her 13th birthday while we are there - that would be an extra magical present) wake Tink up one morning...

Thanks....

That is actually my job every morning.
just kidding
I have never heard this although I would love to wake her up. This does seem a little funny though because you don't ever see Tink all day until Wishes at the very end of the night where she decends from the castle. I would assume she would be found in the tapestry of the castle but I could be wrong. Good luck finding her

Yoop33

I just called Disney Reservations and they said they have never heard of this although it is possible that if you are staying on property to have a "wake up call" to your room from a Disney character

Jiminy wishes

I have heard of this, but I don't have any specifics. Supposedly if you go to the back of the castle for the rope drop, and head quickly to the store in that area, they do this. Tink is in a little treasure box. I think you have to be the first in the store or something like that.

Tinkerbell_13

I have heard of waking Tinkerbell up and I would REALLY love to wake her. Yes, I think you have to be first in the store,but I'm not positive

tinkfan05

As soon as the rope drops, head thru the castle and go to Tinkerbells Treasures (it's a store). I think they will chose a child to wake up tinkerbell at that time. Tinkerbell is asleep in music box in the store, and when the child awakens her, you will see her "fly" around the room. It's actually a series of small lights that light up in a string around the room. I've never seen it, but heard it's quite cool. Good luck!

Kwit35

tinkfan05 said:
As soon as the rope drops, head thru the castle and go to Tinkerbells Treasures (it's a store). I think they will chose a child to wake up tinkerbell at that time. Tinkerbell is asleep in music box in the store, and when the child awakens her, you will see her "fly" around the room. It's actually a series of small lights that light up in a string around the room. I've never seen it, but heard it's quite cool. Good luck!
Actually, this happens every couple of minutes. She flys around the room (lights) then lands in the dresser near the door. You will see her slide down the mirror and if you peek through the key hole in the top drawer, you will see her land inside. My 5 year old loves it.

AngryEyes

My daughter did that the first time we were at WDW. I don't know if we were the first people in the store or not, but my daughter was apparently the first to ask if she could wake up Tinkerbell.

joanna71985

For anyone interested in waking Tink, go right to Tinkerbell's Treasures at park opening. The CM there picks the first child in the store. They are given a wand, they tap Tink's box, and say "wake up Tink!". Then she starts to "fly" around the room.

bauton

Don't run

You don't have to be the first one in. My daughter did it at 5 p.m. one day. You just need to go into the gift shop, the one with all the princess stuff, just to the left of Philharmagic, and ask them if you can wake up Tink.

steviej

Is tink's treasures the store when you first walk through the castle, it's on your right? If I'm thinking of the right store, isn't it next to winnie the pooh's?

tigger248

steviej said:
Is tink's treasures the store when you first walk through the castle, it's on your right? If I'm thinking of the right store, isn't it next to winnie the pooh's?

No, Tink's Treasures is on the left when you walk through the castle (next to Philharmagic).

The one on the right is Sir Mickeys.

baloo_24

:eek: Wow, thats so cool!!! I have a 5yr old and a 3yr old daughter and would like for them to wake up Tink. They would really love that, thats cute...

steviej

tigger248 said:
No, Tink's Treasures is on the left when you walk through the castle (next to Philharmagic).

The one on the right is Sir Mickeys.

That's right! Thanks a lot, I had a feeling i was wrong, thanks again :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom