Waitlist for WDW Seasonal?

chazzboyd

Original Poster
Hey everyone! On March 14, I had my phone interview for a seasonal position at Disney World. The job I applied for was a part time QSFB, but after my interview my recruiter waitlisted me for seasonal attractions (which was what I wanted). I have a couple questions about this process because I've been super anxious about the wait and making sure I'm not missing anything and hitting all the marks I need to hit.

So first, in my interview we originally set my first date of availability for June 25, but since then I have had my early summer plans cancelled so I'm available earlier than that. I had to go through two days of trying to get to the right extension from the casting phone number, but I eventually spoke with someone who was able to update my availability. However, he told me that in the future I needed to directly contact my recruiter. She didn't give me any information in my interview, and he said he wasn't able to give me any of her information, so what should I do in the future if I need to contact her about something?

In addition, this may just me being impatient and anxious, but in my interview she told me that I should get an email confirming that I am still seeking employment and want to stay on the waitlist. It's been a bit over a month and I still haven't received this email, should I have received it already or does it not necessarily come exactly a month after the interview?

grimb168

Here was my process. Last June I emailed/applied to disney for a part time position. Within 5 minutes they emailed me a link for a personally test. I completed this and received an invitation to a phone interview. I completed the interview and since I do not currently live full time in Florida, they placed my request in as a seasonal cast member. About every two months I would receive an email asking if I am still interested in doing this. On jan 28 I received an email if interested I could attend traditions and would be placed at wide world of sports as a park ops cast member.
The complete process took 8 months. I loved working spring baseball with the braves and working with a great group of cast members.

HauntedMansionFLA

Here was my process. Last June I emailed/applied to disney for a part time position. Within 5 minutes they emailed me a link for a personally test. I completed this and received an invitation to a phone interview. I completed the interview and since I do not currently live full time in Florida, they placed my request in as a seasonal cast member. About every two months I would receive an email asking if I am still interested in doing this. On jan 28 I received an email if interested I could attend traditions and would be placed at wide world of sports as a park ops cast member.
The complete process took 8 months. I loved working spring baseball with the braves and working with a great group of cast members.
What was your original job you applied for? Wide World would be awesome!! Congratulations

chazzboyd

Original Poster
Congrats!! Literally two days after I posted this I got my offer letter (Blizzard Beach slide ops). Glad everything worked out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom