Waiting list ....

Peekaboosharon

Original Poster
Hello everyone I’m new here my name is Sharon ... I have a question so I applied for Disney as a seasonal game day photopass photographer (Not DCP) just regular position. I got to do the web interview and passed that and then did my phone interview it went really well .. the recruiter asked me what other role did I mark off as interested and I put character attendant and children’s activities based on where I currently work which the recruiter asked me she said she thinks I would be a good asset for children’s activities she asked me a few questions and I answered them well. Then she told me there’s currently no position open for children’s activities but when there is she will email me so I can go in for another interview for that role ... so then I got an email saying I’m on a waiting list .... what do I do ? It’s been a week ... should I be worried ? Can I email her asking her for a update ?

Mlopez

I’m on the same boat! I had my interview on the 13th of June, and I check my dashboard every single day! My interview went well, I said all the right things, and was waitlisted at the end because there weren’t any openings at the time. Did you ever get an offer??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom