Waiting List

Becky

Excuse us, pardon us. That's our family at the front of the line:D

Huh, oh the flag. That's so my family can see us:D

Huh, oh yea these 57 people are my brothers and sisters:animwink: Trust me, we are just trying to get to our family who just happens to be those people at the front of the line:rolleyes:

Kellylynn322

Originally posted by Becky
Excuse us, pardon us. That's our family at the front of the line:D

Huh, oh the flag. That's so my family can see us:D

Huh, oh yea these 57 people are my brothers and sisters:animwink: Trust me, we are just trying to get to our family who just happens to be those people at the front of the line:rolleyes:

alright.....Fido......forget the dole whip get a cot while you are out............the line is now moving in reverse

Fido

Originally posted by gjpjtj
Ohhh no, it's starting to rain! Has anyone seen my wife she's wearing a yellow poncho.:confused:

Yeah I just saw hundreds of your wives pass by. You don't live in Utah by any chance do you? *ba-doom-ching* :lol:

Fido

Originally posted by tigsmom
yo Fido! WHERE's my diet coke?

Oh yeah...uh...they were, like, OUT of diet coke. So I, uh....I got you this funky new style coke in a handy little cup. It's called Beverly. Yeah. And the longer you taste it, the sweeter it gets! And, um..it cost the same as a Diet Coke, so there's like...NO change. But I got the tax, so don't worry.
:lookaroun

Fido

Thanks Fido(?) I lied...these aren't really my friends and you lost your place in line. Sorry

I knew it! *shakes fist in the air* Wait...so do I have to drink this Beverly then?

Lilo

Hey did I miss anything? Thanks for saving my place in line, had to go to Atlantic City and get some more money.:lol:

tigsmom

Wow! I stood in line in the rain for soooo long that I got pneumonia. I'm out of the hospital, but still am weak...Can I go to the head of the line? PLEASE!!!

Becky

Wow! I stood in line in the rain for soooo long that I got pneumonia. I'm out of the hospital, but still am weak...Can I go to the head of the line? PLEASE!!!

Rain? You must have been at WDW on NYE too:D

I had to step out of line for a few days. Something about being at WDW 3/2-3/8:sohappy:

Did anyone save my place in line?:eek:

Someone please write 5/17-5/24 on your calendar so that you save my place in line then.:animwink: I hate going to the end of the line each time.:(

Hey! I thought someone said water was going to $1.50.:confused: It is still $2.50.:(

tigsmom

I've been on line for over a year.....am I at the front yet? :D

sorry, spring fever has gotten a hold of me......feeling goofy.......

Not For Sale

What a nice little line. I hope it isn't that long of a wait. It's cool how it can turn from a waiting list to a line. This better be worth it. That's it. I'm holding the person in front of me hostage.

EVERYBODY DOWN ON THE GROUND! LET ME THROUGH THE LINE OR HE'S DEAD!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom