Waiting List

wild01ride

Fastpass, PS, people lined up as far as the eye can see...You'd think this was Christmas for gosh sakes! And I have a sneaking suspicion we're not waiting for Mickey's Magical Christmas Parade!

Becky

This has been a test and only a test. The purpose of this WDW test was to determine how long you would wait in line for MS:D

If this had been an actual line a CM would have given you instuctions on proper waiting technique.:cool:

Please return the 3D glasses to the containers at the end of the line.:)

Thank you for taking part in the Test. Please also sign the waiver:confused:

Next group please:D

Epcot is my fav

ok.......i still dont know......what this is for....but i dotn care.....i love waiting on lines...but its looks like im gettin to the front maybe or maybe not???

i wish that whoever made this thread could help us out a little and specify what they are talkin about:confused: :hammer: :brick:

Becky

Quick, get out of line while you can.:animwink:

I got in line by SSE and it took me to International Gateway and out of the Park:( I tried to get out of line when I saw what was going to happen but all of you in line behind me pushed me right out :eek:

I am now waiting in line to buy another ticket to get back in.:cry:

Kellylynn322

Great!!!!!! Again I picked the wrong line. Anybody have a magazine I could borrow while we wait to find out what we are actually waiting for?

:p :p

orangefan15

Originally posted by Kellylynn322
Great!!!!!! Again I picked the wrong line. Anybody have a magazine I could borrow while we wait to find out what we are actually waiting for?

:p :p

Just got my Disney magazine yesterday...you can borrow it as soon as I finish with it (and at the rate this line is moving, there should be plenty of time):lol: :hammer:

GenerationX

You know, I can't find this line in any of my guidebooks or in the WDWMagic Reviews section. I'm a bit hesitant, because the boys don't have long attention spans. But hey, if you all don't mind the sound of a couple of Game Boys, we'll wait. :)

Blizz

Darn, my Fast Pass is not good for another hour!

This reminds me of what I read about what a CM did once. They put up some kinda ropes to nowhere and people got in line and stood there for a while not having a clue what they were in line for. Just liek this thread.

*joins the single readers line*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom