Waiting game

Gabe1124

Alright so my family and I have 3 weeks until we head down the the world and I am going crazy! It just seems like our trip will never get here, and I know what of a lot of you are pry saying you only have 3 weeks to go! What does everyone do to help countdown the days/make the time go faster and build excitement for the trip?

DisneyDebNJ

We always watch Disney movies before our trip. Playing Disney Kinect also helps a little!
Yes, this ^^^^^ We do the same thing Figgy! Coming on these boards daily helps too. Youtube videos, listening to podcasts, and (this is a big one for me) Rechecking my already checked off *to do* list. Then, I look at my pile of ironed clothes and think "The next time I wear this, I'll be walking down Main Street!!" :)

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

While I do a lot of psych up things like watching movies, YouTube vids, and devote more time on here... the best way (I've found) to deal with those last few weeks is to have something big and unrelated to do. It doesn't get your mind off of the trip, but by having other big deadlines in all of that...it helps that time go by more quickly...IMO.

Upvote 0

Cindee75

I wish I was three weeks out. We are at 167 days but who is counting. I plan on doing a countdown - maybe swiping the candy idea mentioned here - for 100 day and going forward. At this point my kids and DH think it is too far off to think about - it is more important to get the last four weeks of school done so they can start summer vacation - they are happy just to think about that. I figure summer, start school again, Thanksgiving (Canadian), Halloween and then the crazy ODC will begin for our November trip:oops:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom