Waiting game

Gabe1124

Alright so my family and I have 3 weeks until we head down the the world and I am going crazy! It just seems like our trip will never get here, and I know what of a lot of you are pry saying you only have 3 weeks to go! What does everyone do to help countdown the days/make the time go faster and build excitement for the trip?

JIMINYCR

Oh the usual.... like everyone else thats within "being there" days... Keep looking at my planning calendar and imagine every blessed moment I'm going to spend at each park. Visit the menu sites to rethink what I'll be ordering. Hum Disney songs continuously throughout the day. Keep picking up the marker... waiting anxiously to mark off that day on the calendar. Watch you tube videos of ride throughs. Watch Disney dvd's. Recheck the packing list. Stock up on necessary things to bring. Fidget about do I have enough money or should I pick up just one more Disney gift card ? Like Hook, listen to that infernal tick,tock,tick,tock of the clock.

Upvote 0

HollyAD

Um...spend time on this website with the other Disney fanatics! Go to the Disney website and check over all your dinning reservations. Look at pictures of where you are staying. Look at old Disney trip pictures. I have to wait until July and I am already worried about what I will pack and what shoes I am going wear!

Upvote 0

DJMoore2011

Our first trip I had my hands full planning our wedding, Dear Hubby planned the surprise trip to Disney for the honeymoon/family celebration, didn't tell me until the morning we were getting married, handed me an envelope after setting up the cake table and I opened up to read the confirmation email that the 3 of us were going to WDW. Almost passed out into the the 200 cupcakes I had made. :p I had a week exactly to pack for it. sometimes I think that was a Blessing LOL

Now I am two years out and yeah it feels like it's going to take FOR-EV-ER!!!!! to get back. I found this place a few months ago and am hooked on it. We watch Disney Movies, Disney Video's on youtube, play Disney games on my Dear Daughters Nintendo DS. And we go over all the resorts talking over each and every detail. We have the new Monsters Inc movie to go see in theaters and waiting on OZ to come out to Blu Ray. So we keep busy.

I can only imagine how much worse it will be at the 3 week mark. I am sure I would have packed and unpacked a dozen and one times by then.

Have a great trip

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

I am fast approaching the double digit mark and the anticipation is growing steadily. I plan creating a countdown calendar for my daughter at 30 days out. I already have a couple of shirts made and need to find the shirts for the adults. Feels like forever away and also like there isn't enough time to get everything done. ;) Enjoy your trip. Write a pre trip report to help get all your excitement channeled.

Upvote 0

bsiev1977

Alright so my family and I have 3 weeks until we head down the the world and I am going crazy! It just seems like our trip will never get here, and I know what of a lot of you are pry saying you only have 3 weeks to go! What does everyone do to help countdown the days/make the time go faster and build excitement for the trip?
Ooh, three whole weeks!! Poor you!!
And here I thought that being 190 days away was bad!!;);)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom