Waiting for Response

WDWFanatic4

Original Poster
I had my phone interview on January 24 and then mailed my papers following the interview and they should have recieved them January 28. I just now today (2-6-08) recieved an email thanking for the phone interview and to either mail, fax or email my papers in. Is that a sign that I got accepted or are they just late sending the emails out and have already processed my application. Because two weeks will be this coming monday of when they recieved my papers. Any information would be great. I really want to know if I got accepted or not, haha.

Next Trip: March 20-22, 2008

echoscot

I would call the JOBS line and speak to someone in Casting, just to make DOUBLY sure they got your papers. Takes some of the guess work out.

Explain that you had already sent them, but just got an e-mail and wanted to make sure that everything was okay.

They may even drop a hint for you about your status...:rolleyes:

jerseygirl9

Hi, yeah the same thing happened to me. I had my interview January 30, and a week later I got an email saying to send/fax my paperwork, which I already did right after my interview. But I sent everything in again just in case. Hopefully we hear back soon!

Good luck :)

SFSC26

I had my interview the 31st and I got that email at the same time, so i wouldn't worry, i believe it was just a mass contact email reminder. And remember it's not always three weeks from when you sent the paperwork in but most likely three weeks from when they received the paperwork.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom