Wait time apps?

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Anyone know of or use any wait time apps? If so what do u think? Have you used it real time? Was it helpful? I'm looking for either blackerry or iPhone.

disneygirl1

I have WDW Wait times on my iPhone... Used it when we were there in September and found it to be pretty accurate. The times are user generated. So basically you are able to update the wait time for a ride yourself. There are a bunch of them in the App store, but I have been happy with this one so far and plan on using it again in December!

Upvote 0

lumpydj

I used Lines from touringplans.com in Feb. I thought it was fabulous and pretty accurate. You can also log times yourself for others to see. We'll be using this again in Dec.

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Ditto on touringplans. Love everything about their site. My brother in law used the app and loved it when he was in WDW during March. I don't have internet on my phone, so I can't say first hand what it's like. But if he liked it, I trust it!

Upvote 0

lumpydj

I believe it is 8.95 a year for the touring plans app though.

The 8.95 also includes a subscription to their website (touringplans.com) - which includes a crowd calendar and all the information found in the Unofficial Guide. Since I already subscribe to touringplans, the app was free. :wave:

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

Original Poster
Duh!!

Major "Duh!" action going on over here...

I already subscribe to touringplans.com and I remember seeing a blurb about the wait times app on there!

I downloaded it yesterday and I've been messing with it -- and let me tell you -

WOW!! Very impressed. I can't wait to use it real time when we're down
there in 28 short days!! :D

Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions!

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

I use the Undercover TOurist wait times app, and it's very accurate...

I use the Undercover Tourist iPHone wait times app, and it's very accurate...

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

Original Poster
It looks like it's projected (by TP -which they are saying are more accurate)
AND
reported times based on user input like the other apps -

BUT - it also has crowd levels, park hours, fast pass return times, EMH times, parks to avoid and all this info is going out 10 days in advance.
Plus it has a cool little WDW chat feature

Very Cool!

Upvote 0

CrazyaboutGoofy

Wow, :sohappy: I am so excited that other people like the TP app. I found it for my Mytouch and I am not a subscriber yet. I was waiting to see what other people thought of it. Definitely going to subscribe to this app and cannot wait to use it in November. :wave:

FYI - You can get touringplans.com cheaper, if you receive the allears.net newsletters, 30% off.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom