waht happened to the nintendo ds thing?

dazzer68

Original Poster
what happened to the nintendo ds thing?

what happened to the ds experiment thing?
if i bring my ds along in may,will whatever they are doing ,work?

celestia

That is unfortunate. They work very well at other places, you see them often used at baseball games and such as guide maps and you can even order food on them. The disney one really would not have been the first. I was really looking forward to it.

Captain Hank

I thought it sounded like a really good idea...too bad it probably will NEVER happen :(
Well, you never know. The Kim Possible World Showcase game was tested a long time ago, and is just now being permanently installed. The project may still be under development (I honestly have no idea either way), but it might be a while before anything concrete comes of it.

MissM

I think it died when people found out you had to rent THEIR DS' rather than bring your own.
That was during the trial test period. No one knows how the program would have worked once it was live and not just in beta tests.

I wish they would have continued with this as well. It would have been cool to buy a WDW cart and see wait times and FP return times while wandering around the park. (You know how much back-and-forth walking we do in a day? *laughs*)

se8472

To my understanding its still a work in progress, but keep in mind the end product might not even be a DS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom