Wafflefest

Connor002

Safari Giraffe said:
I'm going to be the adult now and walk away.
HaHA! You have to be an adult! :p :lookaroun
Giraffe said:
But before I go....let me say...I am very disappointed in you.:(
The guilt trick won't work on me. You had your chance.
You're still welcome over in MJ's place. Stop in sometime...:kiss:

Safari Giraffe

Connor002 said:
HaHA! You have to be an adult! :p :lookaroun

The guilt trick won't work on me. You had your chance.
You're still welcome over in MJ's place. Stop in sometime...:kiss:

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
hypercatmatt04 said:
Mr. Pickles adds spice to any thread in my opinion.

Mr.Pickles finds this young man a beacon of light in a sea of diarrhea. There maybe hope for the future yet.

And Mr.Pickles no doubt is upset for being on the "banned list", of your so called wafflefest. Yes, it hurts Mr.Pickles so not being able to attend a " make-believe" get together. Oh woe is Mr.Pickles. Fantasyland is to the rear of the park children.

Embarrassing.

Mr.Pickles tip of the day #36:

Try as you might, and try harder than that, keep trying the best you can. But you will never be in the same class as Mr.Pickles.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Mr.Pickles said:
Mr.Pickles finds this young man a beacon of light in a sea of diarrhea. There maybe hope for the future yet.

And Mr.Pickles no doubt is upset for being on the "banned list", of your so called wafflefest. Yes, it hurts Mr.Pickles so not being able to attend a " make-believe" get together. Oh woe is Mr.Pickles. Fantasyland is to the rear of the park children.

Embarrassing.

Try as you might, and try harder than that, keep trying the best you can. But you will never be in the same class as Mr.Pickles.

Dont fret Mr. Pickels... Crepes are where its at. :wave:

nibblesandbits

Mr.Pickles said:

Embarrassing.

o-kay then...:lookaroun

Moving right along...:lookaroun

Connor002

Mr.Pickles said:
I take it your future doesn't look bright?

Mr.Pickles said:
]

Embarrassing.

What's "embarrassing" is how truly foolish you look to me now. I did not add your user name to the list on whim alone, I added it in order to see how long it would take for the disgraced-cucumber to react. I see it did not take too long...

Mr.Pickles said:

I never give annoyances the pleasure of seeing me annoyed, but I will say this: I truly am glad I am not in the same "class" as "Mr.Pickles," for that is a class of ignorance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom