Vote! Valentine's Day Photo Contest (Polls Close Wednesday)

Vote for your favorite picture

• Merhearted

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Tigsmom

• GenerationX

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Robfasto

• barnum42

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • speck76

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Bobster

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • scorp111

• Laura22

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • donsullivan

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • GymLeaderPhil

• AliceinWDW

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • arcsbite

• PhotoDave219

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Main Street USA

• Sewin2Disney

• sillyspook13

• DonickCo

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • FrumiousBoojum

• Tigger248

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKCP 1985

Great photos, they really set the mood for Valentine's Day. Can we have a do-over, so maybe I can get out of the doghouse?

barnum42

MKCP 1985 said:
Great photos, they really set the mood for Valentine's Day. Can we have a do-over, so maybe I can get out of the doghouse?
At least you have someone to put you in the doghouse! ;)

Goofette

Vince, I Love your pic of Grumpy and Snow White! OMG, that is so cute. I Love that. Where did you manage to get that at? Was that WDW or DL? Or does it have to be WDW for the contest.

MerHearted

Goofette said:
Vince, I Love your pic of Grumpy and Snow White! OMG, that is so cute. I Love that. Where did you manage to get that at? Was that WDW or DL? Or does it have to be WDW for the contest.

It's from "Snow White: An Enchanting New Musical" in DL. That's my favorite attraction there, I watched it 4 times on my trip! :D

Goofette

Wow, Dave....when I opened your picture I thought I was looking at a Post Card....It looks so Good! I thought for a second that it was a professional photo that you scanned in. It's so sharp and vibrant. Great Job!

Lauriebar

I had a hard time choosing between Alice and Dave! Both are great pictures, one technically and one due to the subject matter. Another excellent showing!!

jesserin

Laura22 - by far my favorite - that was so sweet and loveable... I adore that picture - even if you don't win on WDWmagic... you've won in your home with such a sweet hubby and little boy! :)

Laura

Premium Member
jesserin said:
Laura22 - by far my favorite - that was so sweet and loveable... I adore that picture - even if you don't win on WDWmagic... you've won in your home with such a sweet hubby and little boy! :)

Aw thanks. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom