• #13 isnet396

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • #14 figment1986

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

I just wanted to bump this thread and remind you to vote! Voting ends tomorrow before midnight! :animwink:

WDWspider

Tough choice between #1 and #7. I won't tell who I decided on though. I liked both a lot, and closely followed by #10.

Maria

I have got my options down to two: between MSU´s (number 7) and Leaf44´s (number 11). I like both a lot!

I haven´t voted yet.... :animwink:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
MSU gets my vote... Its clean...not too busy... the one that really caught my eye... I asked myself... "Ok.. I have have to see this banner for a whole month... which one do I REALLY like?"

They are all great though gang... good work!:king:

jmarc63

Originally posted by Main Street USA
OK, folks. We had 14 entries in the banner contest, so everyone is into the voting. I will post the entries below, each in a seperate post, and each posted on a screenshot of a wdwmagic forum page. This way we can all see how they would look at the top of the page.

Good luck to everyone. I won't be here to close the voting.(I'll be in WDW for 2 weeks! Weeeeeeeeeee!!!)

Voting will end on Wednesday night, November 27th, at 11:59pm EST. Now Inc will have the authority to change this according to his schedule, however, so keep an eye out for changes.

Also, please refrain from voting or posting until all 14 entries are posted below. Thanks!:)

Here they are!

Mainstreet
is there anyway you can do this in microsoft grey. none of these look all that good in the blue and I can get a better sense of how they will look on my browser of you can redo them in the grey color scheme.

Thanks

Maria

Re: Re: Vote! Holiday Banner Contest

Originally posted by jmarc63
Mainstreet
is there anyway you can do this in microsoft grey. none of these look all that good in the blue and I can get a better sense of how they will look on my browser of you can redo them in the grey color scheme.

Thanks

I don´t really understand what you are asking for -the background has to be blue, no?- but MSU is on vacation in WDW! He will be back in about 10 days.

NowInc

Just a note here...i WONT be around tonight to close the voting..so instead im going to close it on THANKSGIVING at 11:59pm.

ACE

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
BTW good job Ace :)

Thanks. I tried to keep mine clean and simple without clutter, but I think I kept it too clean cause it only got 1 vote. Anyway it was fun, and that's what counts.

:wave: ACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom