Vloggers you like

spock8113

I much more prefer vloggers who don't preview Disney in every vlog. There are way too many other things to vlog in the real world.
What annoys me more is that you know some of them receive benefits or preferential treatment to vlog the donators subject matter (generally theme parks), a sort of conflict of interest and just a long advertisement.
I especially hate the over-saturation of Halloween videos, or any other big event that every vlogger in the world goes to. Truth is, no one will really care about some of these events in the future, much less come looking for the vlogger for their "exclusive content" that is anything but. It's like people who collected Cabbage Patch Dolls in the 80's and are under the impression their collection is worth millions. hess Trucks, another glaring example. And if you think that 1964 nickle is worth thousands, think again.
Show me new things, different things. Adam the Woo does that and vloggers like Justin Scarred, Jacob the Carpetbagger and Super"Enthoozed"Jackie.
Generally, if it's a Disney vlog I'm tuning in a different direction. Besides, I know what Tomorrowland looks like and I'd rather fend for myself finding food.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I much more prefer vloggers who don't preview Disney in every vlog. There are way too many other things to vlog in the real world.
What annoys me more is that you know some of them receive benefits or preferential treatment to vlog the donators subject matter (generally theme parks), a sort of conflict of interest and just a long advertisement.
I especially hate the over-saturation of Halloween videos, or any other big event that every vlogger in the world goes to. Truth is, no one will really care about some of these events in the future, much less come looking for the vlogger for their "exclusive content" that is anything but. It's like people who collected Cabbage Patch Dolls in the 80's and are under the impression their collection is worth millions. hess Trucks, another glaring example. And if you think that 1964 nickle is worth thousands, think again.
Show me new things, different things. Adam the Woo does that and vloggers like Justin Scarred, Jacob the Carpetbagger and Super"Enthoozed"Jackie.
Generally, if it's a Disney vlog I'm tuning in a different direction. Besides, I know what Tomorrowland looks like and I'd rather fend for myself finding food.
As the title says what vloggers do you like, you could have just said
Adam the woo, Justin scarred etc without the diatribe.

Lesli Sullivan

Not sure I'd call it a vlog but I love a bit of 4K WDW just because it's got no talking at all. None of this extremely over the top "OH MY GOD EVERYTHING IS AMAZING PLEASE GIVE ME MONEY" crap that most of them do these days.
YES! I love 4K WDW as well because I just want to watch the videos without hearing commentary!

Communicora

Premium Member
Original Poster
This is sorta why I don't really watch vlogs for information about WDW. It's just for entertainment. For me, it's interesting to see how other people enjoy the parks.

For instance, I just started watching this series by a couple from Lincolnshire. I probably don't have a lot in common with them, but I'm enjoying seeing the US and WDW through their eyes.

Krazyjoe

We already have the Anyone dislike the volggers content? thread, so I thought I'd start one where we can share vloggers we like to watch.

I'll list a few I enjoy. Fair warning, some of these haven't been back in a long time so I linked to older vlog series. I'm partial to vloggers who aren't locals.
Hannah Ricketts
Sam Mealey
Disney in Detail
Cheers Ears
Sophie Charlton
Mr. David and Mr. Ian
I love Adam the Woo (he's a friend of mine), 'Splorin Ryan (also a friend), Jackie Superenthused, Justin Scarred....

Adam's the best of the best though. I was a fan first, then met him. So I don't just sing his praises because we're friends.

Communicora

Premium Member
Original Poster

Andrew M

PC Dev is our favorite. He's extremely honest and doesn't have an annoying over-excited voice like some of the other ones do, plus does alot of other non-Disney theme park/travel stuff too.

I used to like Fresh Baked and Adam the Woo, but I don't follow them too closely anymore. Paging Mr. Morrow isn't bad either.

MikeN

Herb from World of Walt is excellent. Not a huge following, but besides video posts (Every Saturday morning he tours one of the parks) he also has Disney related games where you can win prizes and you can receive pins delivered to your home if you join the "Pin of the Month" club.

MikeN

Herb from World of Walt is excellent. (https://worldofwalt.com/) Not a huge following, but besides video posts (Every Saturday morning he tours one of the parks) he also has Disney related games where you can win prizes. Also, you can receive pins delivered to your home if you join the "Pin of the Month" club. Herb is laid back and not to preachy but you can tell he enjoys what he does and is a Disney fanatic.

Chip Chipperson

You can watch YouTube videos for free. Watching and liking any particular vlog doesn't require the viewer to send money or gifts to the video's creator. Some of them may have Patreon accounts that provide access to additional content, but I haven't seen anyone in this thread mention subscribing to them - and if they do and feel like the additional content is worth it then that's their perogative.

Last edited by a moderator:

mf1972

PC Dev is our favorite. He's extremely honest and doesn't have an annoying over-excited voice like some of the other ones do, plus does alot of other non-Disney theme park/travel stuff too.

I used to like Fresh Baked and Adam the Woo, but I don't follow them too closely anymore. Paging Mr. Morrow isn't bad either.
i just watched pcdev’s latest video on the magic band+ & to put it mildly, he’s not a fan

bhg469

I'm a big fan of Theme Park Stop - although their content is more USF focused at the moment (especially with the ongoing construction of Epic Universe).
Alicia Stella puts out some great information and always gives proper credit to people that break the information. Vloggers could take a lesson from her... They probably use her stuff anyway.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom