Visit every day for a year?? Could you do it??

alissafalco

YES!!!!!!! We're talking about the same couple!!!! Oh gosh, they get on my nerves. LMAO at "The Big Bouffant Lady And Her Date"! That's a good one.:) Apparently Mr. Anderson proposed to her on Peter Pan years ago so they made it a tradition to be the last ones to ride Pan each night. That's the story I heard but there were multiple reasons/rumors as to why they did that. I also heard she's a little nuts so if they AREN'T the last ones on Pan she freaks out. I believe it, I've witnessed it myself.

Even you know them. That goes to show just how many times they're at the parks a week. Pretty much everyday, a long with other people too. I remember looking at Tom Bricker's photos and I spotted them in one of them. Have you seen the Captain Jack Sparrow regular? Everytime he's there (maybe 5 days out of the week), he's dressed normally, except he wears a Captain Jack Sparrow wig each time. He never comes without it and he's always with a group. They're in Fantasyland all the time.

They sound like mental cases....It's one thing to enjoy Disney, but to be rude to other people for your own personal enjoyment is sickening. At any rate, no, as much as I love Disney, I would not be able to go there 365 days a year.

Californian Elitist

They sound like mental cases....It's one thing to enjoy Disney, but to be rude to other people for your own personal enjoyment is sickening. At any rate, no, as much as I love Disney, I would not be able to go there 365 days a year.

Something is definitely off with them. I don't know exactly but it's irritating, which is why you have other guests purposely getting into confrontations with them, just to make them mad.

Californian Elitist

Alas! I'm one entire ocean and then the whole of the American continent away from LA! It will be a while before I can play 'Beat the Andersons'. Would be awesome if we could organise it at a WDW-Magic-Anaheim-get-together.

An autistic boy doing Snow White 3500 times is fun, it's great Disney means something to them. But a couple with entitlement issues, 'this place is ours', doing Peter Pan 3500 times - that is just annoying.

Amen to everything. No lie, I'd be up for this team thing. Especially as a group, we'd easily be able to take on just two people. I can't stand a guest that feels entightled they're entightled to something.

Californian Elitist

I originally read about the Andersons on Micechat. People from over there have regularly gotten into confrontations with the Andersons trying to get behind them in line "just to see what happens", to the point where sometimes it's become borderline harassment.

They're on Micechat? Wow. SMH, sad. I'm sure what they do can be qualified as harassment. The thing is they visit Disneyland at least four or five days out of the week. They've been the last one on Pan plenty of times and they feel the need to pick fights with other guests.

olinecoach61

Dang it, now I want to go to DL and be the last to ride PP. I'm really good at that sort of stuff, I can be fantastically sneaky. They'll never know some invisible shadow jumped in the boat behind them until a loud laugh bursts out from behind while flying over London.

DL could sell it as a novel interactive queue game, the West coast's answer to NextGen. 'Beat the Andersons'!
That was my thought too. Go there and get on pan just to see what would happen.

fosse76

They're on Micechat? Wow. SMH, sad. I'm sure what they do can be qualified as harassment. The thing is they visit Disneyland at least four or five days out of the week. They've been the last one on Pan plenty of times and they feel the need to pick fights with other guests.
Do they wait at the queue entrance until just before closing to insure that, or do they get in and just "let" people get ahead of them? Just wondering. If the former, I'd stand there and argue with them long enough for the CM to close the line. And if the latter and they argued with me for refusing to go inb front of them, I would demand that management and security be called.

Californian Elitist

Do they wait at the queue entrance until just before closing to insure that, or do they get in and just "let" people get ahead of them? Just wondering. If the former, I'd stand there and argue with them long enough for the CM to close the line. And if the latter and they argued with me for refusing to go inb front of them, I would demand that management and security be called.

Yes, that is exactly what they do. Or sometimes they lurk and watch when the CM is about to close the line and they'll pop up "out of nowhere". Then they get in line and laugh and talk and smile until they get on. UGH. I would do the same as you; call security. Just by looking at them they seem like a cute, sort of elderly couple. But no. I remember I was working Peter Pan, load, and they came in line, the last ones of course. They were letting people cut in front of them. I seriously thought for a slight second about purposely breaking down the ride. I just thought it's not worth it and I let them ride. I didn't mind them at first but when they got into a fight with those other guests I completely changed my mind about them.

Laura

Premium Member

The Andersons aren't on Micechat...they are just discussed over there occasionally. Various people have posted their accounts of trying to get behind the Andersons in line and the confrontations that have ensued.

Californian Elitist

No lie, this is going on my list of things to do when I finally get to Disneyland.....beat the Andersons.

Do it. Mr. Anderson is tall and nerdy looking and Mrs. Anderson is average height but her hair is huge and really outdated. I wish I had a photo of them. You can't miss them though, especially Mrs. Anderson. Just look for a woman with huge hair. Like Mrs. Munster.

alissafalco

I thought this was pretty cool!

http://news.yahoo.com/couple-tries-daily-disneyland-visits-215326688.html

Do you think you could do it? I think at some point before I reached the full 366 I'd have other things come up that prevented me from completing the challenge. The idea of it is pretty cool. I wonder if they make it to 366 will they keep going? And, I hope the one who hasn't yet found employment finds something good. It'd be cool to see that person land a spot at Disneyland. ;)

Maybe they would have jobs by now if they spent as much time looking for one than on the time they spent in going to DL. Some people need to get their priorities straight.

alissafalco

Do it. Mr. Anderson is tall and nerdy looking and Mrs. Anderson is average height but her hair is huge and really outdated. I wish I had a photo of them. You can't miss them though, especially Mrs. Anderson. Just look for a woman with huge hair. Like Mrs. Munster.

Do you still work there? Try and sneak a pic of them if possible and post it LOL

Californian Elitist

Do you still work there? Try and sneak a pic of them if possible and post it LOL

Nope, sure don't. I did the Disney College Program for one semester and I never had plans on staying because I need to finish school. LOL I don't think I would have been able to snap a pic of them anyway, unless I came into the parks as a guest. I found them in one of Tom Bricker's photos once and I started laughing! You can barely see them but I was able to recognize them instantly because I've seen them so many times. I will try and find the photo.

dreamsweetslove

If you live nearby it's not hard to do but it shouldn't consume your life you know? Then it becomes more of a chore than something fun to do. We live 15 minutes by bike from TDR and have thought about going everyday but theres other things that come up like family events or going on family trips out of the city/country, etc. The Andersons sound scary!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom