Virgin Temporary replacement. Confimed

jt04

I am aware of the basterdisation of the languge, I just have no compulsion to follow suit?

Pants =
pants1.jpg

or something that isnt good.

So this must be what they mean when they talk about "edutainment". :lookaroun

DisneyHoneymoon

I think it is suitable AND appropriate for DTD

Walt Disney World is all about magic -- and Princess Diana WAS a magical woman. Was she perfect? No. But will I plan on paying $14 to see this exhibit? Absolutely Yes! Especially knowing that proceeds go to her charitable foundation. This exhibit is a TOURING exhibit -- and where else to get maximum exposure and revenue for a charity than at DTD, at least until November.

And for those who think there is no interest in any exhibits about this woman - you've got to be kidding me! She continues to live on in memory and I have MANY friends who would join me in saying they would attend this exhibit as well.

"The People’s Princess Charitable Foundation, Inc. (PPCF) is bringing “DIANA–The People’s Princess” – a major new exhibit of royal artifacts – to Walt Disney World Resort. Opening in early July 2009, this limited-time experience showcases the life and story of Princess Diana, one of the most iconic and inspirational figures in recent history, including a sampling of the royal dresses Diana chose to auction for charity and hundreds of authentic artifacts relating to her life.

“DIANA–The People’s Princess” exhibit will be held in a 17,500-square-foot setting at Downtown Disney West Side adjacent to DisneyQuest. This unique exhibition is one of the largest collections of royal dresses and rare artifacts ever assembled for an American audience which provides an in-depth historical perspective of her life. The exhibit includes five rarely seen royal dresses worn by Princess Diana."

This is not tacky by any means -- it is a gorgeous, sophisticatede exhibit (I know folks who have had the wonderful experince of seeing it elsewhere on it's travels).

I am doing the happy dance -- cannot wait to see it!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom