Vinylmation collectors?

mouselover321

Original Poster
I'm kind of in the process of starting my vinylmation collection, so I have 11. The other day, I was wondering about the big collectors and how many they had. So, how many do you have? :)

britlightyear

On facebook, there is a group called vinylmation exchange where you post pictures of doubles you have or just ones you want to trade and you can trade with people all over the country to get the ones you want. I have more than quadrupled my collection since joining.

mouselover321

Original Poster
On facebook, there is a group called vinylmation exchange where you post pictures of doubles you have or just ones you want to trade and you can trade with people all over the country to get the ones you want. I have more than quadrupled my collection since joining.
I will check that out! thanks :)
I am an addict, with 276 Vinylmations.
:eek: Wow! How long did it take you to get that many?

star77kc

I have around 20. I mainly just look for characters or ones having to do with Disney rides, etc. The others just don't do it for me. I would love to get new ones everyday, but they are just so expensive, so they are only a once in awhile thing for me. My big problem is knowing how/where to display them. Any thoughts??

WED99

I started last trip, I have about 25. I much prefer pin trading mainly because there are too many vinylmations that just don't interest me. But sometimes I find a set I fall in love with (Mickey's Wild West right now!)

mouselover321

Original Poster
I have around 20. I mainly just look for characters or ones having to do with Disney rides, etc. The others just don't do it for me. I would love to get new ones everyday, but they are just so expensive, so they are only a once in awhile thing for me. My big problem is knowing how/where to display them. Any thoughts??
I look for characters also. I have them on a certain shelf in my room!
I started last trip, I have about 25. I much prefer pin trading mainly because there are too many vinylmations that just don't interest me. But sometimes I find a set I fall in love with (Mickey's Wild West right now!)
I love pin trading! I do like it more than collecting vinylmations, but I'm really starting to like it more. The Mickey's Wild West collection is very cute! I might get some of those.

disneyfan1995

I started collecting in 2011. I think I have around 30-40. I'm not really sure to be honest. I've kind of gotten over them since the Disney store around me has closed. They're still fun to get in the parks though, as are pins!

WED99

What is vinylmations. I love pin trading so sounds like something else I may enjoy
They are small vinyl figurines you might have seen in the parks. They all have the shape of Mickey Mouse but with different styles to represent other themes. You trade them in certain stores by choosing a random number from a box and swapping your figurine with whatever is in that box.

stalkingmickey

They are small vinyl figurines you might have seen in the parks. They all have the shape of Mickey Mouse but with different styles to represent other themes. You trade them in certain stores by choosing a random number from a box and swapping your figurine with whatever is in that box.

awe sounds very interesting will have to give a go on my sept trip ty.

Disney_Dad88

This is a question for anybody, but do you keep them in the case or take them out. Ive been thinking about starting one for my kids to have later on but Im the type that has to have everything I do completed to its fullest and its just mentally seems like a daunting task for me since there are so many. Just not sure if I want to start yet or not.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This is a question for anybody, but do you keep them in the case or take them out. Ive been thinking about starting one for my kids to have later on but Im the type that has to have everything I do completed to its fullest and its just mentally seems like a daunting task for me since there are so many. Just not sure if I want to start yet or not.
Collecting Vinylmations is not a "completable" task anymore than "completing" Disney pins.

If you must complete the task, then I would advise against starting the task to begin with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom