Vinylmation collectors?

DABIGCHEEZ

I started collecting them for my kids years ago... but kind they and I kind of lost interest when the mold was changed and they expanded into stupid(my term) series. They did not look the same as the original mold. Not sure but between them I would say they have somewhere between 250 and 300...with many of the rarer specialty and old ones. Last series they were working to complete was Alice in Wonderland, but never got there.

Black Pearl

Yeah you are probably right. I would rather spend that money on something on the next Disney vacation.
Haha yea just don't start. There are soooo many of them. Never bought one, but see all the new ones each trip and feel overwhelmed at the idea of even trying to collect something like that (hoarders comes to mind). Buying a couple here and there would be one thing for me I suppose, but unless there was a delegated wall for them along with a time/money commitment it would feel like work.

Disney_Dad88

Haha yea just don't start. There are soooo many of them. Never bought one, but see all the new ones each trip and feel overwhelmed at the idea of even trying to collect something like that (hoarders comes to mind). Buying a couple here and there would be one thing for me I suppose, but unless there was a delegated wall for them along with a time/money commitment it would feel like work.

Yeah that's the way I feel too when I look at them online. Too many. I used to collect those mini football helmets (love college football ,Geaux Tigers) but quickly it got too expensive at 25 dollars a pop. Its just too much money to spend on something that just really collects dust, which is why Ive been hesitant to start these. I think my mind is made up though. Ill just put that money away for something at WDW when we go.

JiminyandTink

While I always liked Viylmation, I held off knowing I would get addicted. Last year I finally bought my first 2 and I'm going to try keep my collection down to just park related ones that I really want.

It's so hard to not get sucked into all of the collections. I was like "Uh oh!" when they first released the Mini MouekeEars Hats, because I know those will be trouble too :D

In the end, I am a sucker for anything vintage or park related.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom