Vintage Shirts?

danesporty

Original Poster
Hey guys Im down at disney right now and dont want to come back. Its so nice. Ill post a trip report next week. I wanted to get one of the vintage t- shirts like the Mr Toads Wild Ride and was just wondering what vintage shirts people have seen and where have you seen them? Im sure the Mr Toads would be at Magic Kingdom but I didnt see anything a couple days ago. Thanks in advance for all the help!

My favorite (and the one I own) is the Epcot shirt that says "The 21st century began october 1982. Epcot Center". I think it classifies as vintage

My cousin got it for me somewhere in Epcot. Wish i could tell you where specifically

lilclerk

My favorite (and the one I own) is the Epcot shirt that says "The 21st century began october 1982. Epcot Center". I think it classifies as vintage

My cousin got it for me somewhere in Epcot. Wish i could tell you where specifically
I got it in the Mission: Space store, but they have them all over Epcot.

birdie4015

Mr. Toad T-Shirt is in Fantasy land in Mickey's PhilharMagic gift shop. I had someone pick mine up in Jan. not sure if it's still there. I leave in alittle over a week and can't wait to wear it in the parks!

MissM

In the Emporium on Saturday, I saw the white old school MK 71 shirt, the blue old school Mickey shirt, the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride shirt, and a yellow one... I can't remember what it said. :lol: All four were on the same display up by the front corner of the first store front. Right next to them were the "B&W photo of Walt standing on Main Street with Mickey" items.

muteki

I got the yellow EPCOT vintage tee that came out a year or so ago. Waited forever to go so I could get it, and was so happy they still had it. Just needs some wash cycles until it gets that retro "faded yellow" look, right now it's too bright.

I liked the black "21st Century Began.." shirt too, but could only justify buying one so I had to get the yellow one, seemed a proper Epcot shirt. Hopefully it, or something better, will be there next year when I will hopefully be going back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom