Villians

drew81

Original Poster
Throughout all the parks which villian is the most cruel. I would have to say Queen of Hearts or Jafar. Anyone else have a candidate.

Calamar

Originally posted by drew smith
Throughout all the parks which villian is the most cruel. I would have to say Queen of Hearts or Jafar. Anyone else have a candidate.

Hm, is this limited to the villains that appear in the parks? If so, I'd say that Maleficent is the most sinister.

... But among all Disney villains, the Horned King is definitely the most vile and cruel! Come, I challenge anyone who has seen Disney's "The Black Cauldron" to deny this! He's the scariest villain! His abode is fraught with peril! He slaughters his own men! (He's even voiced by John Hurt.)

drew81

Original Poster
The Horned King does appear at Tokyo Disneyland in the Castle Mystery Tour. He is rotten to the core, I agree.

imagineer99

Judge Claude Frollo...that guy was the true nature of a great villain.

He was not just a static character, but a truly dynamic bad guy.

jrriddle

I've got to go with...Michael Eisner.
(I can't believe no one else has said this yet. I love the obvious joke!)

SpectroMan

Originally posted by imagineer99
Judge Claude Frollo...that guy was the true nature of a great villain.

He was not just a static character, but a truly dynamic bad guy.
Finally!

Someone who agrees with me. I'm almost 18 years old, and he still scares me.

He is pure evil.

TTA_addict

I am going to have to go with the Evil Queen from snow white. I mean who would want to hurt a beautiful girl and a bunch of small people.:fork: :fork:

aimster

I never liked Amos Slade from The Fox & The Hound much. He was just a mean old coot. Sykes from Oliver & Comany was a "corporate" meanie, especially with those dobermans he was packin' (DeSoto and... ???)

But I'd have to say my fave Disney villian is probably.... Shere Kahn. He was sly, cunning and just EVIL.

sWANNISAX

Totally Frollo

Frollo is my all time favorite disney villian. I make a point to find him everytime i visit for a picture. He's the best and the cruelest. He is one of the most well rounded and characterised and human disney villians. He has real motives, mostly sexual, and he just seems the most real to me. GO FROLLO!!!

ajerdee

I know this isn't exactly a villain, but these are the most frightening things I've seen at the Magic Kingdom. The trumpeters in the Spectromagic parade. The glowing masks just gave me the creeps.

6276mk1trumpeteer1.jpg

TheDisneyGirl02

Hmm...after Mr. Eisner...

Malificant has ALWAYS scared me...even to this day. The dragon part at the end...still gives me shivers!

TheDisneyGirl02 :lookaroun :lookaroun

simbarina

what i cant understand is why couldnt the evil queen in snow white just make herself the fairest of them all if she was a wiz with the magic! Why go through all the palava of making a poisoned apple to kill snow white and making herself even more ugly!!!

brentley2

Originally posted by TheDisneyGirl02
Hmm...after Mr. Eisner...

Malificant has ALWAYS scared me...even to this day. The dragon part at the end...still gives me shivers!

TheDisneyGirl02 :lookaroun :lookaroun

I remember being extremely frightenend at the end of Sleeping Beauty as a kid.

Malificent is one of the best villains....I love the part of Fantasmic where she says "Now you will deal with ME!" and starts laughing hysterically as she rises through the air.

BUT- my fave of all time is Ursula...I think she is the villain that we get to know the best. And, in my opinion, she has the best song! And those tentacles...WICKED.
I wish Disney could figure out a way to make her more visible in the parks...I would love to see her out and about with Cruella and the others!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom