Villains at EPCOT!

Villains0501

Original Poster
I have read several posts on WDWMAGIC and WDWINFO pertaining to recent villain sightings at EPCOT. One reader said that they had seen Maleficent outside of Character Spot, while another said that they had recently seen Hook, the Snow Queen, and several other villains at the International Gateway. Does this mean the EPCOT is becoming an "unofficial", yet regular meeting park for villains? I hope so!

Oriolesmagic

I have read several posts on WDWMAGIC and WDWINFO pertaining to recent villain sightings at EPCOT. One reader said that they had seen Maleficent outside of Character Spot, while another said that they had recently seen Hook, the Snow Queen, and several other villains at the International Gateway. Does this mean the EPCOT is becoming an "unofficial", yet regular meeting park for villains? I hope so!

While this may be a stretch....Promotion for Kingdom Keepers 3?

drew81

Probably not. Sometimes that area is used for other character purposes and that's why you might see random characters.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I spent a good deal of time at EP last week, and didn't see any of the villans. I could have just missed them, but I do think their appearance is pretty random.......

DizneyPryncess

I spent 2 full days at Epcot last month & didn't see any villains - which would have rocked. I love seeing villains in the parks! The only time I've ever seen many was during Halloween season. I would die if I saw Maleficent - she's on my "rare character spotting" dream list!

On another note, I did get my picture with Beast in Epcot last month. He's not exactly a villain, but I had never seen him out before so I was pumped about it. :)

Texas84

Queen of Hearts near the fountain during F&G. That was the only villain I saw.

WDW2010-05008small.jpg

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
If I can catch Maleficent at Epcot when I'm there at the end of this month I can die a happy man! This would be amazing!!!!

the_princess

I know its not EPCOT but at Hollywood Studios I have seen the villians plenty of times indvidually. In 2008 and 2009 we were also lucky enough to catch this picture. (Of course I had to stand in a long line but I figured I could die happy and it worth it!)
picture.php

As for Epcot I have run into the Queen of Hearts a couple of times but otherwise havn't really run in to anyone. I know when Mulan first came out the villian from that was in China but I havnt seen him the past few years... Doesn't mean you won't find them though! We have always had more luck finding villians at Hollywood Studios more then anyother park. So if you're looking for villians I'd keep an eye out there.

WDW_Emily

At Epcot we saw a lot of unpopular characters. Like max, jafar, the country bears, and this guy who I just forgot the name of from Pinocchio
IMG_0411.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I know its not EPCOT but at Hollywood Studios I have seen the villians plenty of times indvidually. In 2008 and 2009 we were also lucky enough to catch this picture. (Of course I had to stand in a long line but I figured I could die happy and it worth it!)
picture.php

As for Epcot I have run into the Queen of Hearts a couple of times but otherwise havn't really run in to anyone. I know when Mulan first came out the villian from that was in China but I havnt seen him the past few years... Doesn't mean you won't find them though! We have always had more luck finding villians at Hollywood Studios more then anyother park. So if you're looking for villians I'd keep an eye out there.

Pretty good catch there!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
At Epcot we saw a lot of unpopular characters. Like max, jafar, the country bears, and this guy who I just forgot the name of from Pinocchio

But for some photo hounds those are goldmine finds. Not necessarily the fab five but collectible photos anyway because of their rarity.

WDW_Emily

But for some photo hounds those are goldmine finds. Not necessarily the fab five but collectible photos anyway because of their rarity.

We Enjoyed seeing them! they were all together hidden between two of the countries(I forget which ones). My sisters are huge Max fans after seeing the Goofy Movies So this was a really nice find:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom