Villains at DL for Halloween Party?

rle4lunch

Original Poster
My wife was wondering if anyone knows if they'll be any new villains that will be out for meet and greets this year? The last party we went to the sheriff was out from robin hood. She's a new character hound for her scrapbooking!

skifreak76

Last night there was lots of villains in town square. But very long lines for any character pictures. But we had a blast my son got sooooo much candy.

Californian Elitist

Someone on MiceChat reported that Roger Rabbit will be meeting in Toontown from 6-8 pm during the parties. I know, he's not a villain, but Roger never comes out. I'm shocked he'll be out for the parties.

lego606

MagicBandit
Someone on MiceChat reported that Roger Rabbit will be meeting in Toontown from 6-8 pm during the parties. I know, he's not a villain, but Roger never comes out. I'm shocked he'll be out for the parties.

That is indeed correct. When the party ends at midnight it's 6-8, when it ends at 11 it's 5-7. I couldn't believe it when I saw Roger Rabbit on the guide.

The villains will be in Town Square, but I have no idea which ones

GiveMeTheMusic

Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, Hades, the Tremaines, Cruella - all the usuals. No big surprises in the villains lineup. The only noteworthy addition to the parties is Roger at the pre-party.

asianway

Maleficent, Dr. Facilier, Hades, the Tremaines, Cruella - all the usuals. No big surprises in the villains lineup. The only noteworthy addition to the parties is Roger at the pre-party.
they did get new Mickey Donald & Minnie overlays at the preparty too, Clarabelle in Toontown...

Nice to see characters other than the same ole same ole in Toontown.

GiveMeTheMusic

they did get new Mickey Donald & Minnie overlays at the preparty too, Clarabelle in Toontown...

Nice to see characters other than the same ole same ole in Toontown.

Yeah, the character overdressings for Toontown are the ones they used for the Halloween parties when they first started them up again at DCA (in 2005 IIRC). Nice to have some variety - Mickey Zorro rocks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom