Villain meet and greets

King Mickey

Original Poster
I've been to WDW about 4 times and have met almost every villain except for Maleficent and the Snow Hag. Does anyone know where they appear they at WDW or if they even do anymore.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I've asked this question before, because I have an obsession with Maleficent and would give up my first born to get a photo with her. Here's the answer I've always gotten:

She doesn't meet and greet anymore, except at the Halloween parties. The only time to see her is during the Villain Mix and Mingle. After the show she stays and takes photos.

The Snow Hag used to come out (I believe they experimented with her for awhile), but not anymore.

Good luck!

GoochDSA

Both are out durring MNSSHP. Maleficent is out durring the Villain Mix N' Mingle and the Snow Hag is usually found out by Snow White's Scary Adventure. I have not seen or heard of either of them being around any other time than durring MNSSHP.

We were at MNSSHP 2010 and saw/got pictures with Maleficent & the Hag. Maleficent was at the Villians Mix n Mingle while the Hag was across from the Pooh ride, as were the Dwarves.

Azerin

Yeah, the only time/place you can find them regularly at WDW is at MNSSHP :( WDW definitely has a lack of Villains other than at MNSSHP :/

Agreed, although the Hag seems to be the scariest. She was the only one my daughter (3) was nervous about seeing. I should post the pic...Its funny

DSCN2396-1.jpg

CountryBearFan

Both are out durring MNSSHP. Maleficent is out durring the Villain Mix N' Mingle and the Snow Hag is usually found out by Snow White's Scary Adventure. I have not seen or heard of either of them being around any other time than durring MNSSHP.

True.

Maleficent is also known to make appearances at Epcot (either at the International Gateway or near Character Spot) from time-to-time for training sets.

DizneyPryncess

Maleficent is the villain I can never seem to find! But DH & I did meet the Snow Hag in 2009. Unfortunately, it was in Disneyland not WDW. It was my only trip there in late September, so I just assumed she made appearances at WDW during Sept/Oct too. DL I don't think had a MNSSHP or anything like it, she was just in this "villain" area that always had 3 villains rotating throughout the day. If you're ever in Disneyland, you're sure to find her. :)

She was hilarious - doing all sorts of silly things & drawing a huge line to the area.

P9280101-1.jpg

King Mickey

Original Poster
Thanks for the feedback everyone. It seems Halloween is the only chance i'll get though the Hag might not be in her normal place due to the closing of the Snow White Dark Ride:( but hopefully she'll be around the mine coaster.:shrug:

GoochDSA

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It seems Halloween is the only chance i'll get though the Hag might not be in her normal place due to the closing of the Snow White Dark Ride:( but hopefully she'll be around the mine coaster.:shrug:

If you are talking about this year, there is no set date as to when Snow White's Scary Adventure is closing. I wouldn't be surprised to see it stay open for quite a bit longer.

King Mickey

Original Poster
I won't be heading there till summer 2012 so i won't be seeing the characters i want but by that time Snow White will be closed so i won't ride it again.:(

quirkle

My youngest (5) collects all things villain - she has a page of villain pins. She was very upset that the only "villain" she has ever met was Lady Tremaine and the step sisters - IMHO they are the best character m&g ever!! Disney needs to have an option to meet the villains - not all kids are scared of them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom