videotaping attractions

Castle Cake Apologist

I must know

What is the big deal about filming the shows in NightVision (Or whatever its called) Why can't I show it to my 4 year old? (Not that I have one) If its vulgar or too "Un-Disney" to post on the boards PLEASE E-mail me at Morphersbooks@cs.com. I MUST know!!!
Thanks!
-DisneyExpert;)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I've shot the entire Haunted Mansion regularly. I don't use night vision at all because I thought it would ruin it. It always turns out so nicely.

DisJosh

Re: I must know

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
What is the big deal about filming the shows in NightVision (Or whatever its called) Why can't I show it to my 4 year old? (Not that I have one) If its vulgar or too "Un-Disney" to post on the boards PLEASE E-mail me at Morphersbooks@cs.com. I MUST know!!!
Thanks!
-DisneyExpert;)

In the little mermaid show they use alot of puppets and the darkness covers up most of whats going on.....if you tape in night vision you can see all the pupeteers running around and it kinda ruins it for the younger crowd.....get it?

DisJosh

Re: Well...

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
WHy is that such a suprise? Everyone knows about the puppeteers.... geez, get me all hyped up for nothin'. lol
:)
-DisneyExpert

Its not a surprize it just ruins the show for the younger audience.

Castle Cake Apologist

Re: Re: Well...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mikejakester
this goes to all the ppl with Nightshot options in their Camcorders

When you go to Disneys studios, go to The voyage of the little mermaid, once in it, take your camara set it to Night shot and watch the show thru the camara, you'll be in for a surprise!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

::points up:: HE said it was a suprise!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
yawn.. that's why I never bothered doing puppets at WDW.. too many people wanna see you. That's why I chose parades.. if they wanna see you, they just look at you.

Tapestry2000

Re: Wanna see something cool

Originally posted by Mikejakester
this goes to all the ppl with Nightshot options in their Camcorders

When you go to Disneys studios, go to The voyage of the little mermaid, once in it, take your camara set it to Night shot and watch the show thru the camara, you'll be in for a surprise!:D

nightvision or no nightvision, you can still see the people - i guess it all depends on where you sit...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom