Videos

DisneyWales

Original Poster
Downloads

yoda_5729 said:
any news on whether or not you'll be able to make these downloadable....THEY ARE SO GREAT :) I really mean that.......also are they any bigger on your computer? Just really curious........I'd go out of my way to get copies of those :)They're great :)

I need to upgrade to ilife 06, but i have no money for it at the moment, once i have it i colud offer them as a video Podcast, and people could subscribe to my videos and download them as and when they come out.

As for size i have the original files from my camera, i also have them on DVD so i can watch them on my Big TV and with ProLogic sound (Surround).

Im currently working on a WDW in general Video.

Then ill start on Fantillusion or DLRP video.

Im debating if i should do my MGM video as i dont really have much footage, and the video just wouldn't be that intresting, but i may just put something simple together like my Animal Kingdom one?!?!

WDWFantasmic said:
I can watch the Fantasmic one but when I go to the IllumiNations one, it goes "We've gathered here tonighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....static" and then an error message pops up. I've tried it 6 times with every link you've given. Can someone please help?

Same thing happened to me. What I did was when the Quicktime video pops up, I click pause really fast(REALLY FAST) before or right when the video starts. Then I give it time to load. When the bar shows that it has loaded I play it. THat worked for me.

DisneyWales

Original Poster
Dragonrider1227 said:
The website doesn't come up. I just get told it can't be found. :(

Im experimenting at the moment try http://homepage.mac.com/kieranmiller/Videos/Menu32.html

Im trying to add a new service and it keeps replacing my old pages, instead of uploading aside it.

Plus i think ive hit my bandwith limit. They may be off until 16th Feb. I have 10gb a month , we have used 180gb in the last week. I can buy more but no money.

Does the fantasmic have sound? All the others are fine, but the sound doesn't kick in to the last 1 minute on fantasmic. Anybody else have this?

DisneyWales

Original Poster
Sorry

Dragonrider1227 said:
Same here. :(

Sorry Guys, Ive just recived an E-mail from Apple stating that i have used up my Bandwith for the Month so they have closed my site.

Im e-mailing them know to try to sort it out. They alow 10gb a month (Well i used 180gb last week), but according to there site it get renewed at the start of each month. So i dont think they should have closed my site yet.

Anyway ill try to get them back online ASAP.

Again Sorry folks, but as usual you will be the first to know when its back up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom