Videos

ljp

At the moment these videos are streaming only????

Are you going to offer them for download?

They are some of the best videos yet IMHO.

DisneyWales

Original Poster
ljp said:
At the moment these videos are streaming only????

Are you going to offer them for download?

They are some of the best videos yet IMHO.

As it stands at the moment the only way i can offer these as a Download would be to set up access to my iDisk, which means you would be able to access my personal files stored on there.

However with iLife 06 and iWeb, i will be able to offer them as video Podcasts that everyone can subscribe to. However at the moment i haven't the cash to buy it, (Just paid a very big tax return, i was supposed to be in WDW now to do the EE Preview however im completely broke:cry: )

ljp

DisneyWales said:
As it stands at the moment the only way i can offer these as a Download would be to set up access to my iDisk, which means you would be able to access my personal files stored on there.

However with iLife 06 and iWeb, i will be able to offer them as video Podcasts that everyone can subscribe to. However at the moment i haven't the cash to buy it, (Just paid a very big tax return, i was supposed to be in WDW now to do the EE Preview however im completely broke:cry: )

Thats a real shame. Its the sort of thing that work well as a torrent file I suppose.

YES! ITS WORKING AGAIN!!!:) :) These videos are amazing. I just keep watching them over and over again!

YAY!!! 100th post on my birthday!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DisneyWales

Original Poster
Android-XS said:
The Fantasmic video is incredible, thank you so much for putting this together!

Thanks glad your enjoying, im not too happy with my Fantasmic Video, however it not the easiest show to film, mainly because of the water screens. Plus all the effect cause major focus issues for the camera, but i gave it a go.

I hope to improve Fantasmic over time, I try and film new bits each time a go and add to these videos.

Hope to have Boo to You up by the end of the week.

yoda_5729

Your videos are very, VERY good....they are probably the best I've seen as I LOVED the Fantasmic one. It's a shame you can't get a way to make these downloadable on #disney Central or something...or on your website. These are really, really good, but not even my screen grabber program could save them, so I'm all out of ideas :(

PBarton

yoda_5729 said:
Your videos are very, VERY good....they are probably the best I've seen as I LOVED the Fantasmic one. It's a shame you can't get a way to make these downloadable on #disney Central or something...or on your website. These are really, really good, but not even my screen grabber program could save them, so I'm all out of ideas :(
Superb work!
DisneyWales I'm sure that if you pm'd Dolbyman, he would be able to serve your files allowing them to be downloaded via Disney Central.

Top work!:wave:

yoda_5729

any news on whether or not you'll be able to make these downloadable....THEY ARE SO GREAT :) I really mean that.......also are they any bigger on your computer? Just really curious........I'd go out of my way to get copies of those :)They're great :)

diddy_mouse

wonderful videos!! Thanks so much for putting those together....it looks like a lot of work went into making them. Wishes and IllumiNations were two of the best by far that I've seen! :sohappy:

dolbyman

tink_sox said:
Officially BEST Wishes video ever. I bet if Disney put out a video of the show, they couldn't do better than this one. AMAZING job!!! Made me cry!!!

those are very nice ... but have you seen my HDTV version yet ? :)

Superb work!
DisneyWales I'm sure that if you pm'd Dolbyman, he would be able to serve your files allowing them to be downloaded via Disney Central.

Top work!

I would gladly share them... my new harddiscs are waiting for "food" :)

WDWFantasmic

I can watch the Fantasmic one but when I go to the IllumiNations one, it goes "We've gathered here tonighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....static" and then an error message pops up. I've tried it 6 times with every link you've given. Can someone please help?

These movies are downloaded to your computer, they are not streaming. You just have to go into your temp file and copy from there and paste it into another folder (like My Docs).

These movies are simple amazing...the best I've seen. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom