Videos around the world?

Magic Freak

Original Poster
Hey everyone!
I was wondering if anyone knew any place to watch videos of the other parks around the world. I have seen www.dlrp.fr mentioned on here before, but can't seem to ever get thier videos to work. I will get like one second, and then the screen goes black. Any help would be appreciated!!

Magic Freak

Original Poster
Thank you very much!!:sohappy:

Sorry, but I can't seem to find any of the video on that site, just forums. How do you get to the files?

Magic Freak

Original Poster
I have a question... I finally got Utorrent, but was wondering, its it illegal like limewire and kazaa b/c I don't want to get in trouble for uploading/sharing files..

dolbyman

all those programs are NOT illegal .. it depends on the conent you download ..

with bittorrent you need a tracker site (like mousebits) you can't do in program searches .. so if mousebits is the only torrent site you visit .. you won't get in any trouble

it's like ... not weapons kill people .. people kill people

sort of

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
For the record, Limewire and Kazza are perfectly legal. Like torrents, they are purely a file sharing system. It`s what people share on them that`s a problem.

cmatt

all those programs are NOT illegal .. it depends on the conent you download ..

with bittorrent you need a tracker site (like mousebits) you can't do in program searches .. so if mousebits is the only torrent site you visit .. you won't get in any trouble

it's like ... not weapons kill people .. people kill people

sort of

seconded.... although (i wont post the link) there is actual websites dedicated to searching torrents..... and there was a program that acted like a search engine and also run the client side protocols for the download.

Oddly enough tv distributers have considered the protocol bit torrent uses. In a mystical and magical way world of warcraft uses it too.

Word of advice if you need to open up ports on a router.... set the client to use ports 60000-60001, just that sometimes seeders block some ports when they have maxed out connections :drevil:

Magic Freak

Original Poster
alright, thanks alot, but just one more question... people can't search my computer and take stuff I have on my computer can they? Like other songs and stuff I previously had on my CPU.?

dolbyman

people can't search my computer and take stuff I have on my computer can they?

no .. they can't .. but while you downloading you share the downloaded files with others (this is how p2p works)

Like other songs and stuff I previously had on my CPU.?

no the cache on a cpu is much too small for finding traces of files on it :D

you mean the files you had/have on your computer ... answer: no they can't

cmatt

no the cache on a cpu is much too small for finding traces of files on it :D

i lol'd :cool: damm geek that i am! :lookaroun :(

security wise? there is more things to worry about in this world (i.e what your having for tea) then bit torrent - the only thing i would worry is not the protocol of the transfer process but the quality of the file your downloading.

Ive been nailed once or twice when ive been downloading *cough* software - and the cracks that are provided cause my machine to go a bit *funkeh* and i had to reformat.

Point of post?

! :sohappy: DONT WORRY:sohappy: !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom