Video of the Magic Kingdom from 1973

Hot4Hudgens

Nice. My parents went to MK for their Honeymoon in 1974 and just recently found a ton of footage of their trip. Pretty cool to see it back then compared to what I know it as today.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Nice. There is a ton of this footage available now. Worthy of note here is no Caribbean Plaza - the shot from the end of Mile Long Bar shows the dead end, Rivers of America drained for TSI construction, and the Skyway turn (plus a lack of foliage anywhere!)

Goofnut1980

Hahaha... Look at this video from 1976... I now know why they have LINES and CM's to help control kids! these kids poke and pinch the characters noses and pull on them... You couldn't pay me enough! :ROFLOL:

Magic Kingdom 1976

Tinkerbell 8

This video was awesome! It was so cool to see what MK looked like back then. I was never on the sky way or 20,000 leagues so it was cool to see those two.

MansionGoer13z

Nice videos. A good example why M&G's are under lockdown mode now. are Anybody catch Tweedle Dee (Dum) chase downn Goofy almost ready to some damage to him in the 76' footage about 4:31? What's up with that?

thelookingglass

I had no idea the characters basically just used to roam around. Weird!
Nice videos. A good example why M&G's are under lockdown mode now. are Anybody catch Tweedle Dee (Dum) chase downn Goofy almost ready to some damage to him in the 76' footage about 4:31? What's up with that?
It looked like he was just tapping him on the shoulder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom