VIDEO - July 4 crowds at Disney's Hollywood Studios

DDuckFan130

We were at Epcot on the fourth for a few hours then headed to DHS and were there at 6. We got a bench, ate dinner and had a great view of the Sorcerer's Hat stage for the DJ and Mulch Sweat and Shears. Had an even better view of the fireworks. I have to say that yes it was packed but we have found our new go-to place for 4th of July fireworks. Our other favorite is MK but DHS's fireworks are just fun! And there was a lot of entertainment in the hours prior so it was all around fun.

It did feel packed and I was gonna try to see the first showing of Fantasmic at 9 but by 8:30 it was full to capacity. I went to the second show at 11 and it was nowhere near full! Was very interesting to see empty sections lol.

Anyway loved being there for the 4th, crowds and all :)

DDuckFan130

That was "hell no" as in you'd need to have a gun to my head to get me to go willingly into that mass of people. I could care less about all the numbers. That many people in that small an area with the blaring music and flashing lights...this does not even whisper "fun" to me. No flippin' way.

I wouldn't call the music blaring LOL it was fun though. Better than waiting 3-4 hours for an illuminations show with a tag at the end. At least you're entertained. Again the crowds really aren't a big deal but we stayed in one spot for the most part and I was at fantasmic right after the fireworks while my parents walked around leisurely. So I didn't leave with massive amounts of people. MK the next night though- different story lol

PhotoDave219

fair enough, remind me to bring my excedrin next visit

Hey, internet troll, news flash: The parks arent just about what you want. I dont care for all the spinner rides but the kids seem to love them. Save the excedrin, save some money and dont come. You're looking for I-4 North to the Kirkman Road exit....

llrain

lol...a troll..for making good sport of your comment, o..it wasnt even rude like what you said.
Chill out, the world doesnt revolve around you and you dont own the boards.
This response coming from the same Photodave that slammed that poor Canadian for just looking for
releases on discounts. Get a life...If you dont like people on here then go away. If you hate tourists like me then smart move living in orlando..
Lighten up

Hey, internet troll, news flash: The parks arent just about what you want. I dont care for all the spinner rides but the kids seem to love them. Save the excedrin, save some money and dont come. You're looking for I-4 North to the Kirkman Road exit....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom