Video I Made

Lisalyn

OMG thanks I needed that good cry LOL that was great! Loved it...wish my 13 yr old daughter appreciated it like those kids did....:cry: I'm actually going solo this year because she said she's burned out LOL I was like really? You've only been 3x - there is so much more to see and do....oh well, maybe next year when they get the new Princess rooms going she'll decide to visit again.....Anyways, LOVED it!

Patrick_Ears

Original Poster
Thanks everyone!! Yes it was great!!! Well i have been there more than 3 times.. :animwink: I use to work there :D

biggiedisney123

OMG thanks I needed that good cry LOL that was great! Loved it...wish my 13 yr old daughter appreciated it like those kids did....:cry: I'm actually going solo this year because she said she's burned out LOL I was like really? You've only been 3x - there is so much more to see and do....oh well, maybe next year when they get the new Princess rooms going she'll decide to visit again.....Anyways, LOVED it!

so take someone else!!!! I think every teen goes through that "too cool" for disney thing....give her 7 years. haha

Patrick_Ears

Original Poster
When my sister in law saw this, she had tears in her eyes. You know i took them along with us because her mom and dad is going through a divorce.

Patrick_Ears

Original Poster

It will be okay mom. She will remember and will never forget the memories you gave her there. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom